5 Models | 22hp (16.4kW) - 31hp (22.8kW) | Cab or ROPS
0% COMPARISON RATE FINANCE* OFFER ON NOW!
Offer available until February 28, and only while stocks last. Visit the Latest Offers page for more information.
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The Kubota B Series range offers exceptional power, versatility and comfort. Available from 23 to 31HP, the large range is powered by Kubota’s reliable diesel engines. Available with a number of attachments that are quick and easy to attach and detach, the B Series is the ideal range for the operator who wants an efficient tractor capable of performing a wide variety of farming, turf, garden and landscaping jobs.
All models feature a rugged 2 range hydrostatic transmission, spacious operating area and hydraulic power steering. The air-conditioned cab of the B3150HDCC features a 4-pillar design with rounded glass, letting you enjoy panoramic views in spacious comfort while you’re protected from the elements. The B3150SU is the integrated loader and backhoe model, with a 31HP diesel engine, and an optional 4-in-1 bucket.
- The B2301HD and B2601 are powered by 3cyl Kubota diesel engines, while the B3150 models feature 4cyl engines. Kubota engines are renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Hydrostatic transmission included standard – two range on the B2301HD and B2601HD, and three range on the B3150 models. Twin operating pedals offer exceptional handling, even with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard ride on mower, the B Series is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to its compact size, the B Series is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front-loader work and operating other implements.
- A choice of farm, turf, bar and industrial tyres is available, depending on the model.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Cat 1 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide range of rear implements.
- Towing hitch included standard.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt as standard.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- The integrated, air-conditioned cab of the B3150HDCC is dust-resistant, with pedal connections moved to the steering column. This means there are no holes in the floor, minimizing noise and dust ingress.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- New suspension seat (B3150 models) is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatigue to make your ride comfortable no matter what the conditions. Arm rests come standard for added comfort. The B2301HD and B2601HD models feature a high back seat, also with arm rests.
- The easy-to-read dash panel helps you easily track vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature and fuel level. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
Comfort – B3150HDCC Cab Model
- The B3150HDCC offers maximum comfort to the operator thanks to the new integrated cab. The 4-pillar design with rounded glass offers more space and panoramic views of your surroundings.
- Doors open wide for easier entry to and from the cab. Comfort is also enhanced through better noise insulation for a peaceful driving experience.
- The cleverly devised rear window of the cab can open just enough for fresh air ventilation, while minimizing entry of grass and dust. It is also useful when talking to people from inside the cab even with the doors closed.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. These ultra-sturdy and highly versatile mid-mount mowers are available in cutting widths of 54″ or 60″ (B2301HD and B2601HD) and 60″ or 72″ (B3150 models).
- The B Series’ shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
Front End Loader & Backhoe
- Front End Loader & Backhoe comes standard on the B3150SU. Optional mechanical thumb available.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.
- Option of standard or 4:1 bucket. Mechanical thumb optional.
B2301HD – 22hp, ROPSB2601HD – 25.5hp, ROPSB3150HD – 31hp, ROPSB3150HDCC – 31hp, CabB3150SU – 31hp, ROPS, Loader/Backhoe
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au