Electric | 14" Bar | 36V | 3.5kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 240i Kit Battery Chainsaw is easy to start and use, this reliable battery chainsaw is built on the proven expertise of Husqvarna premium products. Moreover, with the Husqvarna 240i Battery Chainsaw Kit: cut firewood or fell trees effortlessly without the risk of getting stuck in wood. Furthermore, this machine is perfect for heavy-duty cutting.
Moreover, its maximum torque motor and well-balanced saw body enable a superior user experience for the not-so-experienced user. Finally, part of the Husqvarna BLi-X 36V battery system and with smart solutions for storage, maintenance and safety, this battery chainsaw exceeds expectations. Finally the Kit includes: BLi20 + 40-C80 Charger.
- Bar length (inch) – 14″
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment) – 3.5 kg
Max Torque Technology
- Furthermore, the Max Torque Technology battery engine delivers a powerful chainsaw that is easy to handle and use with a premium cutting experience optimised for outdoor tasks like firewood cutting.
Interchangeable Battery System
- Moreover, the Husqvarna lithium-ion batteries are durable, easy to swap and recharge quickly.
Battery through body design (Pat.pend.)
- Furthermore, the Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Hence, reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- The product is automatically shut down when left unattended which prolongs the life of the battery, and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended.
Low carbon emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Efficient Brushless Motor
- High torque-to-weight ratio for increased efficiency, reliability and longer lifetime.
User friendly keypad
- We have thoughtfully designed our products with an easy to operate and use intuitive keypad. Ensuring you can optimise your time and the performance of your product with the simple touch of a button. Equipped with LED indicators showing battery status. Save e function for longer runtime.
Convenient keyhole hanging
- Convenient key eyelet for easy hanging and wall storage in narrow spaces.
Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- Compact and lightweight design for more comfortable use
- The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com