Petrol | 16" Bar | 1.5kW | 4.7kg
RRP $485 Our Price $405 – Save $80!
Available only from our Yatala branch.
If you’re looking for a chainsaw to use around your home and garden for years to come, it’s worth investing in a saw that’s up to the job. A saw worthy of the Husqvarna name. The Husqvarna 130 is easy to start, easy to handle – and can cut firewood with ease, help with pruning and even take down the odd tree. Small, but mighty – and great value, too.
- Bar length (inch) – 16″
- Cylinder displacement – 38 см³
- Power output – 1.5 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 4.7 kg
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
Combined choke/stop control
- Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of the engine flooding.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com