Petrol | 20" Bar | 3.7kW | 6.5kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
With outstanding cutting performance, the 565 will help you work faster even with long guide bars. Excellent cooling capacity and state-of-the art filtration means great performance and easy operation even for the toughest jobs.
Equipped with AutoTune™ and Air Injection™ and with low vibration levels, the 565 is a powerful yet ergonomically designed chainsaw for fast, safe work.
- Bar length (inch) – 20″
- Cylinder displacement – 70.6 см³
- Power output – 3.7 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 6.5 kg
Better chip ejection avoids clogging
- The clutch cover is designed to optimise rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long fibre wood.
Better manoeuvrability provides full control
- The front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control.
Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust
- Gives you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment
- AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Husqvarna’s anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
Soft cut-out system
- The innovative system for engine control is designed to provide a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
Flip up tank caps
- Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
Felling sight to last a lifetime
- Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com