6 Models | 80hp (60kW) - 100hp (74kW) | Cab or ROPS
Welcome to a new level of productivity – and our best utility tractor yet
If you’ve been looking for a nimble, maneuverable and responsive tractor to handle almost any task around the farm, then look no further than the MF4600 Series. Extensive research and development means these tractors have been designed to meet your needs with high quality engineering and practical features.
With an advanced 18 X 18 power shuttle transmission and an all new 3-cylinder AGCO POWER engine that provides better torque and fuel efficiency than many larger 4-cylinder diesels, the new MF4600 Series has everything it takes to help you get the job done.
Perfect for livestock farming, dairy, hay, and general farm work, these exceptional tractors feature robust hydraulics, an integrated factory loader joystick and a spacious, comfortable operator’s area – all to focus on your individual needs.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF4600 Series, please download the brochure.
- Big engine muscle from just 3-cylinders: Torque is the key to an engine’s ability to work. Torque turns the gears in the transmission. Torque digs your tyres into the ground. Torque keeps your mower cutting, even in heavy grass. And the advanced design of our new Tier 4i AGCO POWER 33 AWIC engine family generates torque levels that are the same or better than comparable 4-cylinder engines.
Power Shuttle Comfort and Convenience
- Performance that saves the day: Ideal for loader work, the simple ability to switch between forward to reverse repeatedly, without clutching, exponentially diminishes your fatigue when expanded over a long workday on the farm. And our new MF4600 Series utility tractors brings you that feature on all three models.
- Tackle a wide variety of applications with ease: No matter what the task or implement, the MF4600 Series has the high-performance hydraulics to handle it. A substantial hydraulic flow gives these machines the brawn to power front end loaders and other hydraulic implements with ease.
Flat, Open Platform Design (Platform Models)
- The platform on the open station design is set up high for great visibility in all directions and allows for a completely flat deck. The floor is rubber coated to reduce noise and vibration. A suspended vinyl seat with armrests and weather resistant controls keep you comfortable and productive. And our two-post, folding ROPS lets you easily work in tight spaces and height-restricted areas.
Controls Where You Want Them (Cab Models)
- The large, 6-post, climate-controlled cab sits up high for outstanding visibility and features wide opening doors with footsteps on both sides for easy in and out access plus a suspended cloth seat with arm rests, tilt steering wheel, controls right where you want them and an analog/digital dash to monitor the tractor’s operation
MF900X Series Loader
- The MF900X series loaders are designed to give maximum visibility, maximum performance, and maximum satisfaction for the larger utility tractor customer. Whether you are scooping up big loads, handling heavy pallets, moving large bales or scraping and levelling uneven terrain, you can be assured the MF900X series loaders will outperform the competition. The factory installed integration of the joystick into the console keeps the design smooth and makes operation easy. And hydraulic valves at the tractor’s mid-point simplify loader connection.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au