MF5700 Global Series
2 Models | 92hp (68kW) or 102hp (76kW) | Cab or ROPS
0% FINANCE* OFFER ON NOW!
Offer extended to March 31, 2021. While stocks last. Visit the Latest Offers page for more information.
Massey Ferguson has taken the concept of the utility tractor and re-engineered it from the ground up to meet the needs of present and future farming.
Massey Ferguson knows exactly how crucial it is that a tractor meets the challenges that nature can put in the way of any farming activity. With the Global Series, each component and every assembly has been designed to ensure rock-solid reliability and dependable operation.
The powerful and dependable MF5700 series is available in two models, both in the ‘Essential’ specification, with each model offering a choice of either cab or ROPS. All versions feature a 12 x 12 synchromesh transmission, with hydraulic clutch operation and a Power Control shuttle lever, for clutchless forward and reverse shifting.
- 4.4-litre AGCO Power four-cylinder engine
- 12 x 12 synchromesh transmission with Power Control Lever shuttle operation
- Pivoting front bonnet
- Footstep or Semi Platform or Operator Station
- 4WD front axles
- Electro-hydraulically engaged rear differential lock and 4WD
- Electronic Linkage Control (ELC)
- 540 or 540/540E Independent PTO
- Two Auxiliary spool valves
- Gear Driven Open Centre Hydraulic System
- Folding ROPS with optional steel canopy or air-conditioned cabin
- MF 5700 Series – The muscle to tackle any task – For proven reliability, ruggedness and fuel economy, a 4.4-litre AGCO POWER four-cylinder engine is core to the MF 5709 and MF 5710 providing up to 410 Nm of torque at 1,500 rpm.
- The Massey Ferguson Global Series tractors feature all new synchromesh transmissions. With six automotive-style synchronised gears and a synchronised low to high range change, the total of twelve forward and twelve reverse speeds provide unmatched flexibility and easy use.
- The cab version of the MF5700 features an air suspension swivel seat, a tilt and reach adjustable steering column, and an ergonomic layout with B-pillar ignition and controls. Curved rear quarter windows provide superior visibility, while 360° air conditioning vents will keep the operator comfortable. External linkage control is provided on both sides.
- Essential specification – Power shuttle – Forward to reverse as quickly as you like. Similar in design and operation to the Power Control Lever featured on Massey Ferguson products such as the MF 7700 and MF 8700, the new Power Control Lever is located to the left of the steering column and features Comfort Control to alter the aggressiveness of the direction change. Coupled with a multi-plate wet clutch and the 12×12 synchromesh transmission, this gives the operators a highly flexible and easy to use system designed for operations such as loader work where frequent changes of direction are required.
Power Any Implement
- There is no limit to the range of powered equipment that can be put to work behind the Global Series tractors. All are fitted with a 35 mm/six-spline PTO shaft providing a 540 rpm PTO speed and protected by an independent PTO clutch (IPTO). 540/540E is base on all Global Series Essential models. The gear pump open centre hydraulic system produces and 98L/min for the MF 5700 Series. This also supplies the electronic controlled rear-linkage to give a lift capacity of 4,500kg.
MF5709 – 92hp, ‘Essential’ specification, Cab or ROPS
MF5710 – 102hp, ‘Essential’ specification, Cab or ROPS
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF5700 Global Series brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au