5 Models | 38.5hp (28.7kW) - 74hp (55.2kW) | ROPS
MF2600 LOADER PACKAGE DEAL NOW ON!
Grab the 4WD MF2605 with loader and bucket for just $28,380!
Offer available only while stocks last!
Mixing tradition with style.
The Massey Ferguson 2600 Series is a rugged line of utility tractors that are built to get the job done. With models ranging from 38 to 74 engine horsepower, the MF2600 Series tractor meets the requirements of today’s demanding marketplace.
With innovative styling, user-friendly controls, and a roomy operator’s area, the MF2600 lineup delivers a level of comfort that is surprising in a utility tractor. Equipped with a Simpson3 or 4 cylinder diesel engine that is either naturally aspirated or turbocharged, these reliable machines will tackle any job at hand. The legendary Massey Ferguson 3-point hitch system puts the operator in total control of a wide range of implements, from mowing to loader work, grading, and tilling.
The basic philosophy behind the MF2600 Series tractor is to provide an efficient, dependable, and durable product for the value-minded customer.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF2600 Series, please download the brochure.
- The drawbar, standard in all MF2600 tractors, is adjustable for height, length and offset to suit implements. This feature adds to the tractor’s versatility in that it can adapt to tow most types of equipment safely.
- The simple 8 x 2 constant mesh transmission is simple in design and operation, and is extremely efficient and durable.
Three Point Linkage
- The lower link arms feature cross drilled ball ends to suit both category I and II implements, reducing the time it takes to change implements. The MF2600 Series linkage capacity ranges from 1450 kg to 2050@BE.
- Standard on all models is an IPTO, the main tractor clutch is independent of the PTO driveshaft. The IPTO incorporates an internal multi-disc clutch that is mechanically engaged.
Single Piece Bonnet
- Designed with ease of service in mind. The single piece bonnet and easily accessible check points allow the operator to make routine checks quickly, so the tractor spends more time working.
Simpson Diesel Engines
- With a heritage dating back more than a century much of the engineering process and know how comes from being a licensed manufacturer of the legendary Perkins engine. The influence of Perkins engines can readily be seen in the design and performance of all Simpson engines.
- A choice of either 2WD or 4WD. With a 55° steering angle and 11° of oscillation, the 2WD MF2615 tractor can turn tight and keep both front wheels firmly planted on the most uneven terrain.
- The MF2600 Series can all be equipped with hydraulically operated front end loaders. Engineered to match the MF2600 and auxiliary hydraulic flow rates up to 42 litres a minute, loader work is completed in minimum time.
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au