RTV-X 900 Range
2 Seater | Diesel | 21.6hp (16.1kW)
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
Offering a smoother ride, exceptional driveability, heavy-duty components and luxury comfort, the Kubota RTV-X900 Series is designed to provide an incredibly comfortable ride for those long days out on the job.
Powered by a reliable Kubota 21.6hp 3-cylinder diesel engine, the RTV-X900 Series features a smooth VHT-X variable hydraulic transmission, strong high rigidity frame, and front and rear independent suspension. While it may be tough and rugged, the RTV-X900 doesn’t skimp on luxury, featuring ample leg room, split-bench seating, a digital panel and plenty of storage options.
The RTV-X900 Series is available in two models – the RTV-X900G General Purpose Model, and the RTV-X900W Premium/Worksite Model. The Premium/Worksite Model features a tilting steering wheel, extra storage, hydraulically dumping cargo box, and a choice between ATV or Worksite tyres.
For full specifications and a better look at the RTV-X900 Series, please download the brochure.
- Powered by a Kubota 21.6HP liquid-cooled diesel engine for long and strenuous tasks.
- Advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boosts performance and durability. CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s heavy duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology sets a new standard in durability.
- Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, adjustment of the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum driveability.
- The rigid steel frame isolates the occupants from noise and vibrations. Designed to withstand frequent, heavy loads for years of dependable use.
- Radiator and air intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler, for simple maintenance and improved radiator performance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimises clogging, improving radiator performance.
- Features full 263mm of ground clearance with 205mm of suspension travel, letting you glide easily over bumps.
- True four wheel drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential helps reduce wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- Dynamic braking provides additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Ergonomically designed split bench seats provide hours of riding comfort.
- Responsive hydrostatic power steering gives you the control you need to take on any terrain with ease. Tilting steering wheel (RTV-X900W models only) allows you to set the optimum angle for your driving style.
- Digital meter cluster is bright with large, easy-to-read indicators to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions including; speed, hours and miles. Overheat alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage.
- Parking brake is conveniently located on the dashboard for easier access as well as more legroom.
- Large glove box on passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal items (standard on the RTV-X900W models; optional on the RTV-X900G).
- Large compartments under the split bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs and personal items.
- Heavy-duty steel cargo box carries up to 500kg of materials such as tools, firewood, gear or supplies.
- Cargo tie-down hooks come standard to keep your gear secure.
- Standard two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back let you tow up to 590kg of gear.
- With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and cargo dumps out (RTV-X900W models only – RTV-X900G features a manual dumping system).
RTV-X900G-A – General Purpose Model with ATV Tyres
RTV-X900W-H – Premium/Worksite Model with Worksite Tyres
RTV-X900W-A – Premium/Worksite Model with ATV Tyres
Please download the brochure to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au