Rear Discharge | ROPS | 15hp | 42" (107cm) Cut Width
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The Kubota GZD15 is a zero turn mower that combines manoeuvrability with an ultra-efficient, two-blade ‘Glide Cut’ rear discharge for higher productivity. Additionally, this machine has reliable components, a fast top speed, and an integrated 400L grass collector with variable height dumping – up to 1.8m! In conclusion, this mower will let you finish your work day faster than ever before!
The Glide Cut Rear – Discharge System
- Moreover, unlike other side-discharging collecting mowers that use a power-draining turbine, by employing Kubota’s unique Glide Cut System, the GZD15 smartly utilises its two blades to cut, and then channel directly into the integrated rear grass catcher.
The Zero-Turn System
- Plus, this machine displays incredible nimble navigation, especially in and around flowerbeds, trees, and hedges. Additionally, the Zero-Turn System provides the GZD15 with an easy-to-operate, dual-levered steering that has a 360-degree turning radius.
High Traveling Speed
- With a top travel speed of 13.5 km/h, you’ll cruise from job to job faster. And thanks to the GZD15 zero-turn mower’s high cutting performance and fuel-efficient 11.2 kW diesel engine, you can finish your day’s job faster than ever.
Large Volume Grass Collector
- You’ll spend less time dumping grass and more time cutting it with our generously-sized, 400-litre grass collector.
Parallel-Link Grass Collector Lifting System
- The convenient, hydraulic Parallel-Link System moves the grass collector vertically, allowing consistent, no-spill dumping at variable heights (0.9 m~1.8 m). Adjusting the system downward permits unloading under trees or other obstacles, while adjusting it upward to its maximum height of 1.8 m lets you unload into truck beds.
Kubota Diesel Engine
- Amazingly rugged and dependable, the GZD15 zero-turn mower’s fuel-efficient, 2-cylinder diesel engine lets you run longer with less fuel. Plus, the engine’s 15-horsepower rating gives it the brawn to run smoothly for extended periods–while handling even tough jobs.
Large Capacity Fuel Tank
- Requiring less down time for refueling, our large-volume, 19-litre fuel tank will keep you operating longer. Combine this with our fuel-efficient, high-torque diesel engine, and you’ve got the makings for a healthier bottom-line profit.
Deep Profile Mower Deck
- Equipped with a deep mower deck (123.4 mm inner), the GZD15 zero-turn mower cuts faster‒ in fact, even tall, thick, or wet grass is no challenge.
- When it comes to drives, nothing is more enduring than shaft. That’s why when we created the mid-mount mowing unit of our GZD15 zero-turn mower, we made sure it would be powered by an amazingly reliable and quiet shaft drive.
- We didn’t stop at just a shaft-drive mower either–for a smoother, quieter, maintenance-free final drive, you can also depend on Kubota’s high-volume, shaft-driven HST transmission. Power is transmitted directly from the engine to the HST via a shaft, and from the HST to the tyres by means of a gear train.
Wet Disc Clutch And Brakes
- Our incomparable wet-type, multi-disc clutch is so durable, it’ll outlast most others. While our wet-type, single-disc brake provides incredible stopping power for safer operation.
Independent Steering Levers
- Its independent left and right steering levers operate with a light touch to provide the GZD15 zero-turn mower with amazing nimbleness–including a 360-degree turning radius.
Cutting Adjustment Dial
- Cutting height can be quickly adjusted by simply twisting the height adjustment dial, which is located within easy reach of the operator’s seat. Fine adjustments (1/4-inch increments between 1.0 to 4.0 inches, and 1/2-inch increments between 4.0 to 5.0 inches) are also possible.
GZD15 – GZD15-3HD, 42″ Cutting Width, Kubota liquid-cooled 2cyl diesel, 15hp
Please download the GZD15 brochure for full specifications.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au