Rear Discharge | 35.4hp | 54" or 60" Cutting Width
Professional quality the SF237 acts as the superseding model to the popular SF235 mower, offered with a powerful Stage V compliant 35 horsepower diesel engine.
The SF range of out-front mowers are renowned for their flexibility and superior build quality, designed with a clear understanding of what commercial users want and need.
Ideal for commercial operators and municipal applications, SF Series out front mowers are available with a side or rear discharge deck.
With a choice of cutting decks measuring 54″ or 60″ wide, these high performance out-front mower-collectors are designed to facilitate grass cutting in the most difficult areas.
Routine servicing and maintenance is refreshingly easy with excellent access to the engine, radiator and service points.
For full specifications and a better look at the SF237 please download the brochure.
- 35.4 HP Iseki engines
- High torque at low revs
- Incredible fuel efficiency and performance
- Ergonomic layout reduces operator fatigue
- Comfortable ergonomic seat
- Adjustable steering column
- Large 950L turbine driven high-tip collector
- Impressive 2.1m dumping height
- Maximum performance in tough conditions
- Straight, strong design
- Less wear and tear means greater longevity
- Independent PTO control for fast easy engagement
- Rear Discharge Deck: Iseki’s 54″ or 60″ rear discharge deck features easy maintenance.
- Side Discharge Deck: 54″side discharge deck with a three blade design.
Iseki – www.iseki.com.au