Agrofarm G Series
3 Models | 96hp (71kW) - 110hp (82kw) | Cab or ROPS
The Agrofarm G 85/100/115 Series provides the ideal answer to a wide variety of needs: offering productivity and versatility in the field, superior manoeuvrability for general farm tasks, and speed for quick road transport applications. These 4WD tractors combine compact dimensions with comprehensive, high technology equipment to ensure outstanding comfort in all working conditions.
There are three models available, in a choice of Cab or ROPS, and DT and GS variants. The main difference between the DT and GS variants is that the DT is equipped with a synchronised mechanical reverse shuttle, while the GS has an electrohydraulic reverse shuttle.
Fuel Efficient Engine
- Agrofarm tractors are equipped with powerful four cylinder SDF Series 1000 engines. These 4000 cm³ capacity engines are offered in two power outputs – 96 or 110 hp. The turbocharged 96hp engines powering the Agrofarm 100 are Tier I compliant, whilst the turbocharged intercooled 110hp 115 uses Tier 2 technology incorporating an engine speed programming function. The modern high pressure injection system uses a single pump for each cylinder. This is a far more advanced solution than the rotary or in-line pumps used in conventional injection systems, and ensures superlative performance with extraordinary reliability. These engines also offer plenty of torque right on tap, even at low engine speeds.
Transmission & PTO
- The transmission offered with DT versions consists of a fully synchromesh five-speed, four range gearbox with a synchronised mechanical reverse shuttle, offering a total of 15 forward and 15 reverse speeds and a top speed of 40km/h. The GS versions uses a five-speed, three-range gearbox and equipped with the Powershift Hi-Lo gear, for an astonishing 30 speeds in both directions. GS cab variants are also equipped as standard with the “Sense Clutch” electrohydraulic reverse power shuttle, which offers the driver a choice of five different settings to make the shuttle more or less aggressive.
Superior Ergonomics & Design
- Agrofarm tractors boast a unique, distinctive design, minute attention to detail and superiorergonomics. The elements of the bodywork are attractively styled, while the modern look of the lights has a functional purpose to prevent interference with implements. The control levers are rationally and intuitively organised, while the intelligent layout of the instrumentation lets the driver immediately and constantly monitor the main functions of the machine.
Operators Station – ROPS
- The Agrofarm Rops Series Tractor is like sitting in the cab version without glass. Fitted with ergonomic controls that are weatherproof, with a flat platform with rubber mat and a Genuine Sun Canopy to protect you from the harsh Australian Sun, the Agrofarm ROPS series tractor is very comfortable to drive.
Operators Station – Cab
- Today’s farmers can rely on Deutz Fahr to give them a comfortable workplace in every tractor class. The new Agrofarm G Series boasts a newly designed cabin and interior design which gives the operator ergonomic operation – suitably designed in friendly colours and high-quality materials. The cabin offers an exemplary workplace with safe cab access with a large door opening angle, anti-slip, solid steps, excellent freedom of movement and clear view of all important operating and control elements. Additional comfort comes with air-sprung driver’s seat for relaxed and concentrated work. This ergonomic driver’s workplace includes the softly padded driving wheel, located within easy reach comes with adjustable tilt and reach; it can be optimally adjusted to the height of any driver. All Agrofarm tractors are fitted with a high output air conditioning system to suit the harsh Australian climate.
Smooth Power for Maximum Efficiency
- The hydraulic systems of the Agrofarm series are equipped with a 5L/min gear pump feeding an open centre circuit, to ensure complete compatibility even with implements with high hydraulic power demands. Another, separate pump is dedicated to the hydraulic steering system, ensures extremely smooth, easy steering action even at low engine speeds and when the lift and auxiliary distributors are operated.
Safety and Reliability
- All Agrofarm tractors are equipped with independent wet disc brakes on all four wheels. This solution ensures car-like stability even under the hardest braking. The brakes are extremely reliable and durable, and ensure superlative levels of safety even at high speeds.
100 GS – 96hp, Wet Clutch, ROPS
100 DT – 96hp, Dry Clutch, Cab
115 GS – 110hp, Wet Clutch, Cab
Deutz Fahr – www.deutztractors.com.au