Turf Tiger II Range
Fab Deck | ROPS | 25hp - 40hp | 52" - 72" Cutting Width
The Scag Turf Tiger II Range is Ultimate In Power And Performance! The Turf Tiger™ stands heads and tails above in power, durability and performance. Engineered for superior durability, productivity and comfort, the Turf Tiger II gives you the edge over whatever nature throws at you while leaving you ready to take on the next challenge. No matter how challenging the terrain, the Turf Tiger makes moving a snap. From its extra strength double-tube steel frame to the dual 16cc hydraulic pumps and high-torque wheel motors, this mower is ready for action.
- High-strength, double-tube steel frame ensures a solid foundation for years of reliable service; replaceable front caster wheel weldments.
- Cutter deck driveshaft system provides consistent, reliable power and wide cutting height range; Velocity Plus™ deck cutting heights range from 1″ to 6″ in 11,i” increments.
- Heavy-duty drive system features dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn manoeuvrability. Hydro-Gear 16cc hydraulic pumps provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Extra large input bearing, input shaft and internal components add to reliability and performance. Built-in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life
- Up to 12 mph forward speed for maximum productivity.
- Large-capacity hydraulic system includes a large oil cooler to increase hydraulic component efficiency and extend system life; pump cooling fans further cool the hydraulic system.
- Large caster wheels feature tapered roller bearings in axles and pivots for long life; lip seal keeps grease in and dirt out.
- Fabricated, welded and reinforced Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck is ultra-strong and true commercial-grade. Tri-Plate deck is nearly ½” thick. Flat-free caster tires reduce maintenance costs and keep you in the field, cutting grass. Large 6-ply, 26″ drive tires deliver superior traction and a smooth ride.
- Command-Comfort Operator Station features unprecedented levels of adjustability and ergonomics: Adjustable torsion spring suspension seat; Quick-Fit steering control levers; 3-position deck lift foot pedal, – Quick-Fit™ steering control levers, and a 4-point, rubber iso-mounted, torsion-spring suspension seat adjusts to operator’s weight to provide superior comfort.
- Convenient cup holder keeps beverage within reach.
- ROPS (Roll-Over Protection System) is standard equipment, featuring low hinge point for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable, foot-operated parking brake allows the operator to apply the brake without removing hands from the steering controls. Ausco disc brakes for reliable performance.
- Ultra-low center of gravity makes the Turf Tiger II surefooted on a wide variety of terrain.
- Large-capacity, single fuel tank with a large, angled neck for easy filling provides hours of cutting without refueling; 12-gallon capacity. Tank is mounted under the seat to lower the center of gravity for better stability and handling.
- Tiger Eye™ Advanced Monitoring System keeps a constant, real-time “eye” on important system functions of the Turf Tiger II.(Specific functions vary by mower model and engine.)
Scag Mowers – Made in the USA
Who are Scag? If you are in the market for a commercial mower, you have probably discovered that there are countless choices available. So… what makes Scag ‘Simply the Best’? Since 1983, Scag has been producing heavy-duty commercial mowers. We listen to our customers, and constantly make the changes needed to meet their needs. This constant product evolution has enabled us to retain our title as the premiere commercial mower line in the industry. This quality is evident in the construction and design of every mower we build. It’s hard to find a light gauge piece of steel on our mowers. You can find less expensive mowers, but you won’t find a better one.
- 52″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kohler Command-EFI – STTII-52V-26CV-EFI
- 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kubota Diesel – STT11-61V-25KBD
- 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 37hp Vangaurd EFI- STTII-61V-37BV-EFI
- 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 38hp Kohler Command EFI- STTII-61V-38CH-EFI
- 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 40hp Vangaurd EFI – STT11-61V-40BV-EFI
- 72″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 37hp Vangaurd EFI – STTII-72V-37BV
- 72″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kubota Diesel – STT11-72V-25KBD
- 72″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 38hp Kohler Command EFI – STTII-72V-38CH EFI
- 72″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 40hp Vangaurd EFI – STT11-72V-40BV-EFI
Please download the specs *.pdfs to see specifications for all of the models in the range.
The Best Warranties You’ll Probably Never Need
- 2 Year Commercial Warranty. Most new Scag mowers are covered by a limited two-year warranty for commercial use (excludes Freedom Z and Liberty Z). This warranty covers manufacturing defects for two years, including parts and labor.
- 3 Year / 500 Hour Non-Commercial Warranty. Most new Scag mowers are covered by a limited three year or 500 hour warranty (whichever comes first) for non-commercial use. See the Scag Limited Warranty Statement for more details. This warranty covers manufacturing defects for up to three years, including parts and labor. This limited warranty is for non-commercial owners only (excludes Liberty Z models).
- Velocity Plus 3 Year Deck and Spindle Warranty. Scag Velocity Plus cutter decks and cast-iron blade spindles are warranted against manufacturing defects for three years, parts and labor for two years, and parts coverage for the third year. See the Scag Limited Warranty Statement for more details.
Scag Australia – www.scagaustralia.com
- Freight charges applicable