MU-M Vario Range
4 Models | 2200–3000mm (87–118") | Up To 150hp
Muthing mulchers are a premium range of flail mowers, designed and engineered in Germany. The Muthing Mulching System provides many benefits for groundcare management, including weed control, pest control, input cost reductions (fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides) and improvement in soil structure and fertility.
Muthing mulchers are not only better designed, but also provide a safer working environment by reducing the risk of thrown objects. Muthing mulchers up to a 3.2m width have undergone Independent Thrown Object Certification and comply with Thrown Object Testing ISO/WD 17101-2. This ensures better public safety when operating in public spaces or roadside – a crucial consideration for councils and their suppliers.
For full specifications and a better look at the MU-M Vario Range, please download the brochure.
Five Reasons To Own A Muthing
- German engineering and quality at its best – manufactured in Europe.
- No windrows – finely mulched and de-fibered material is spread evenly behind roller.
- Spiral Rotor with double forged ‘M Hammer’ Flails – the ultimate in reliability and longevity.
- Patented removable and segmented ‘Shark Fin’ shredding bars for a high quality shred and reduction in maintenance costs.
- Designed to be safer for vehicle traffic and passers by – Muthing mulchers have Thrown Object Certification.
MU-L Vario Standard Equipment
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with heavy duty multi position Headstock Cat. II for front and rear mounting
- Hydraulic side shift: 56 cm lifting range (1 double acting spool valve required)
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 1000 rpm
- Automatic belt tensioning
- High tempered “M“ Hammer flails with self sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Large self-cleaning roller to carry the flail mower, adjustable for different heights
- Wearing skids
- P.T.O. shaft and guarding to ISO Standards
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a fixed shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
Optional Upgrades & Attachments
- Shock absorbing linkage springs (recommended for Front Mounting)
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA® (recommended for Front Mounting)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Hood Wear plate
- Warning signs and lights
- Galvanised frame for Warning signs and lights to be mounted on for Front and Rear Headstock Cat.II
- Heavy P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication
- Height adjustable rubber wheels with fixed axle
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (3 back to back Flails, M Shackle Flails)
MU-M 220 – 2200mm working width, 18 flails
MU-M 250 – 2500mm working width, 22 flails
MU-M 280 – 2800mm working width, 24 flails
MU-M 300 – 3000mm working width, 26 flails
Southern Cross Ag Machinery – www.sxm.com.au