3 Models | 1600–2000mm (63–79") | Up to 75hp
Muthing mulchers are a premium range of flail mowers, designed and engineered in Germany. The Muthing Mulching System provides many benefits for groundcare management, including weed control, pest control, input cost reductions (fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides) and improvement in soil structure and fertility.
Muthing mulchers are not only better designed, but also provide a safer working environment by reducing the risk of thrown objects. Muthing mulchers up to a 3.2m width have undergone Independent Thrown Object Certification and comply with Thrown Object Testing ISO/WD 17101-2. This ensures better public safety when operating in public spaces or roadside – a crucial consideration for councils and their suppliers.
For full specifications and a better look at the MU-ECOTOP Range, please download the brochure.
Five Reasons To Own A Muthing
- German engineering and quality at its best – manufactured in Europe.
- No windrows – finely mulched and de-fibered material is spread evenly behind roller.
- Spiral Rotor with double forged ‘M Hammer’ Flails – the ultimate in reliability and longevity.
- Patented removable and segmented ‘Shark Fin’ shredding bars for a high quality shred and reduction in maintenance costs.
- Designed to be safer for vehicle traffic and passers by – Muthing mulchers have Thrown Object Certification.
MU-ECOTOP Standard Equipment
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel
- Headstock Cat. I + II for Rear mounting
- Mountable in two positions variable by 30cm (Offset)
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive 540 rpm or 1000 rpm
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails
- Smooth running Spiral rotor with specially formed lugs
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Roller to carry the flail, adjustable for different heights
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- PTO shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
Optional Upgrades & Attachments
- Warning signs and lights
MU-ECOTOP 160 – 1600mm working width, 14 flails
MU-ECOTOP 180 – 1800mm working width, 16 flails
MU-ECOTOP 200 – 2000mm working width, 16 flails
Southern Cross Ag Machinery – www.sxm.com.au