5 Models | 800–1600mm (31–63") | Up To 35hp
Muthing mulchers are a premium range of flail mowers, designed and engineered in Germany. The Muthing Mulching System provides many benefits for groundcare management, including weed control, pest control, input cost reductions (fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides) and improvement in soil structure and fertility.
Muthing mulchers are not only better designed, but also provide a safer working environment by reducing the risk of thrown objects. Muthing mulchers up to a 3.2m width have undergone Independent Thrown Object Certification and comply with Thrown Object Testing ISO/WD 17101-2. This ensures better public safety when operating in public spaces or roadside – a crucial consideration for councils and their suppliers.
For full specifications and a better look at the MU-C Range, please download the brochure.
Five Reasons To Own A Muthing
- German engineering and quality at its best – manufactured in Europe.
- No windrows – finely mulched and de-fibered material is spread evenly behind roller.
- Spiral Rotor with double forged ‘M Hammer’ Flails – the ultimate in reliability and longevity.
- Patented removable and segmented ‘Shark Fin’ shredding bars for a high quality shred and reduction in maintenance costs.
- Designed to be safer for vehicle traffic and passers by – Muthing mulchers have Thrown Object Certification.
MU-C Standard Equipment
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with centre mounted Cat. I Headstock for rear mounting
- Rear mounting: Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 540 / 1000 rpm (distance of the ground to PTO shaft cc. 50 cm)
- Front mounting: Low positioned gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 1000 rpm (2000 rpm possible as option) (distance of the ground to PTO shaft cc. 25 cm)
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles; bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- PTO shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
Optional Upgrades & Attachments
- 2 point Linkage parts to original mower deck linkages for Front Mowers (Iseki SF 230 etc.) instead of Head Stock Cat.I (only for MU-C 100 and MU-C 120 available)
- Special Carbide wearing skids, removable (Rear mounting only)
- Height adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel in front of the mulcher
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA, for Front mounting recommended
MU-C 080 – 800mm working width, 12 flails
MU-C 100 – 1000mm working width, 16 flails
MU-C 120 – 1200mm working width, 20 flails
MU-C 140 – 1400mm working width, 24 flails
MU-C 160 – 1600mm working width, 28 flails
Southern Cross Ag Machinery – www.sxm.com.au