MF7 S Series
6 Models | 145hp (108kW) - 210hp (156kw) | Cab
Looking for a reliable and efficient tractor? Look no further than the Massey Ferguson MF 7S Series. With cutting-edge technology and a range of customisable options, the MF 7S Series sets new standards in reliability and ease of use while reducing operating costs. Additionally, whether you’re a farming professional or need a tractor for a range of applications, the MF 7S Series is designed to meet your needs. With a variety of engine horsepower, transmission, cab specifications, hydraulics, and PTO options available, you can customise your MF 7S Series tractor to fit your specific requirements. Consequently, choose the MF 7S Series for ultimate efficiency and dependability.
- Dyna-6 (24 x 24) or Dyna-VT transmissions
- 6-cylinders, 6.6L AGCO Power Engine
- Up to 9,600kg rear lift capacity
- Up to 860Nm max. torque
- 305L fuel tank
- Need power and performance? The six-cylinder AGCO Power® engines, paired with Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT® transmissions, deliver reliability and efficiency for any job. Consequently, choose AGCO Power® engines for unbeatable performance.
Ability to work faster with the most demanding implements
- Looking to work more efficiently with a wider range of implements? The hydraulic system in the MF 7S Series enables faster work and up to five spool valves to the rear, three to the front, including front linkage, plus a high lift capacity hitch for maximum productivity. Consequently, with the MF 7S Series, you can get more done in less time. Ultimately, choose the MF 7S Series for a hydraulic system that delivers unbeatable performance and productivity.
Ultimate comfort for a more productive workday
- Searching for a comfortable driving experience? With the MF 7S Series’ front-axle suspension and cab suspension, you will enjoy a smoother ride. In addition, the color dashboard display offers improved visibility throughout the day. Moreover, the ergonomic armrest with the MultiPad lever and multifunction joystick makes control effortless and easy to operate. Consequently, choose the Massey Ferguson MF 7S Series for a comfortable and user-friendly driving experience.
Low operating costs
- Additionally, the “All-in-One” Tier 2 Final-compliant aftertreatment system cuts ownership costs and improves visibility from the cab. Moreover, with 500-hour engine service intervals, you will reduce costs and downtime. Additionally, having an easy access for daily maintenance makes life as an owner or operator easier. Ultimately, choose the MF 7S Series for a cost-effective and low-maintenance solution.
Perfect wheelbase for perfect power
- The Massey Ferguson MF 7S Series has a wheelbase of 2.88 m, providing stability with or without heavy implements. Additionally, this delivers high traction in the field and increased comfort during transport. Therefore, select the Massey Ferguson MF 7S Series for improved stability and traction for all your farming needs.
An ideal tractor-loader combination
- Experience superior visibility and high-flow hydraulics with the MF 7S Series. Hence, this tractor boasts a slim hood and Visio Roof option that provide unparalleled visibility. Additionally, with high-flow hydraulics reaching up to 190 litres/min, combined with a factory-fitted loader and subframe, you will have the perfect pairing for any job. Consequently, you should opt for the MF 7S Series for its reliable performance and unbeatable visibility.
Straightforward, smart and sustainable
- The MF 7S Series offers a precision farming solution that delivers optimal efficiency and accuracy.
- The Datatronic 5, 9-inch touch screen terminal ensures intuitive operation and precise farming, thanks to the inclusion of MF Technology.
- Enjoy incredibly accurate economy with the MF Guide, which reduces overlaps and offers a choice of Novatel or Trimble receivers
- The MF Section control minimizes overlaps further, while the MF Rate Control automatically adjusts the application rate on the fly, saving valuable inputs.
- With MF Connect telemetry, you can manage fleet performance in real time with remote access to machine data.
- Record keeping is a breeze with MF TaskDoc and MF TaskDoc Pro, which securely transfer detailed job records between the field and office. Additionally, select the optional Fieldstar 5 terminal for an easy-to-use precision farming package.
- Stepless transmission eases the operator’s job considerably, while boosting fuel efficiency in all conditions.
- Simple, infinite speed control, from 0.03 speeds to 40 km/h or 50 km/h* available with 40 km/h super Eco or 50 km/h* Eco.
- The choice of two speed ranges optimises torque for different applications.
- Lever, pedal control means operator can choose his preferred mode.
- ‘Supervisor’ maximises output under varying loads.
- New Automatic mode enables operators to adjust forward speed, while automatically regulating engine speed according to load and speed.
- Shuttle and Pedal aggressiveness adjustment with brake pedal to neutral feature.
Choice of essential or efficient specification –
- Essential Version – ‘Essential’ is the entry-level package for the MF 7S Series, while being anything but basic. Furthermore, it includes all the key elements you would expect from your Massey Ferguson, with a blend of simplicity, ease of use and versatility to suit applications that require additional power and performance.
- Efficient Version – ‘Efficient’ is the high-specification package for the MF 7S Series, designed to help you work smarter and get better results. Dedicated to delivering increased productivity, the Deluxe is the high-specification package for the MF 7S Series, designed to help you work smarter and get better results. Moreover, the Deluxe package enables you to work faster, to a higher standard, with more accuracy, together with high levels of comfort, ergonomics and reliability. Ultimately, stay in control of the most technologically advanced and demanding implements to take advantage of their increased productivity.
- MF7S – 145hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
- MF7S – 155hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
- MF7S – 165hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
- MF7S – 180hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
- MF7S – 190hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
- MF7S – 210hp, Dyna-6 transmission – ‘Essential’ or ‘Efficient’ specification or Dyna-VT transmission ‘Efficient’ specification
Please download the Massey Ferguson MF 7S brochure for more information.
Massey Ferguson – www.masseyferguson.com.au