MF 1800 Series MF 1840
1 Model | Bale size 356–457mm (14–18") Suits 50 PTO hp
The MF 1840 ‘centre-line’ baler goes from strength-to-strength thanks to its popular design and well-established reputation as the perfect small, square baler. Whether you bale a few hectares a year for your own livestock, or produce thousands of bales annually in a commercial operation, the MF 1840 will fit your requirements and budget perfectly.
For full specifications and a better look at the MF1840 Small Square Baler, please download the brochure.
Five Reasons To Own a MF 1840 Small Square Baler
- Superior Feeding: The 1.9 meter wide pick-up features a small diameter,’low profile’ design with closely spaced tines ensuring that windrows are picked up cleanly with minimal disturbance and leaf loss. Gauge wheels, fitted as standard to either side, further help the pick-up tine damage. The MF 1840 features a four tine bar pick-up for higher throughput.
- Great Investment: Whether you bale a few hectares a year for your own livestock, or produce thousands of bales annually in a commercial operation, the MF 1840 will fit your requirements and budget perfectly.
- In-Line Design: The unique centre-line construction is designed to run in-line directly behind the tractor for unrivalled convenience and field efficiency. In addition it also gives you a better weight distribution and reduces ground compaction.
- Crop Flow: The crop is delivered into the pre-compression chamber where the flake is pre-formed before entering the main chamber. This ensures a well-shaped bale is formed improving bale density and reducing stress on components giving improved baler durability. With a short stroke and high speed plunger, the pre-formed slice concept enables the baler to operate with high capacity, significantly reducing plunger bearing wear whilst generating a greater number of bales.
- Optiform Bale Chamber: To ensure superb bale shape in all conditions and maintain consistent density, the OptiForm bale chamber is 460mm or 30% longer when compared to the previous MF 1839 baler. To help maintain density in the toughest of conditions the bale chamber is also equipped with adjustable bale chamber resistance doors. These help to complement the pressure applied to the bale from the top and bottom density rails.
Massey Fergusson – www.masseyferguson.com/en_au/