2 Models | 51hp (38kW) | ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
Designed to tackle a wide variety of tasks, the Kubota MX5200 features a powerful 51HP engine, widely considered as the smoothest running 4-cylinder diesel engine in the industry, offering smooth transfer of power, low noise and quick start. Equipped with innovative features, the MX5200 series is a highly responsive workhorse, ready for tough jobs, and designed for increased productivity.
The MX5200 is available in two transmissions: 8F/8R Synchro Shuttle and 3-Range HST.
Kubota’s new MX5200 HST model features hydraulic servo systems that increase pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal-shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control, regardless of load size. Forward and reverse directional changes are simple. HST also reduces shock, vibration, noise and fatigue to improve tractor performance and operator comfort. Located on the left side of the tractor, the hand controls for the HST are ergonomic and user friendly. They feature a straight-line range gear-shift and a step-less cruise control, which keeps your working speed variation to a minimum, regardless of the terrain.
8F/8R Synchro Shuttle
Kubota’s Synchro Shuttle Transmission lets you spring into action with smooth operability and powerful agility. The hanging clutch and brake pedals deliver easy manoeuvrability when shifting. And, with 4 main shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo), you have 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds to choose from, giving you the versatility you need to maximize your productivity. Synchro Shuttle Shift controls are conveniently located at the left side of the seat, allowing you to quickly and easily switch between forward and reverse. This feature is particularly handy when performing tasks that require repetitive forward/reverse motions, like front loader work.
- Powerful, Quiet And Clean – Rev it up and get moving. The MX5200 is powered by a reliable, heavy-duty Kubota 51HP engine, and features a built-in balancer that helps minimize vibration and noise.
- 3-point hitch features telescopic lower link ends and stabilisers, to allow easy attachment of a wide variety of Category I and II rear-mounted implements, along with enormous lift capacity.
- 4WD provides outstanding pulling power and traction in almost any working condition. The MX5200 features a bevel-gear front axle to deliver smooth and full-power transfer, plus greater all around manoeuvrability.
- Full-flat deck enables safe and easy mounting/dismounting, with 760mm between fenders to give you all the room you need to work in comfort.
- Make tight turns or take the straight path with ease – these tractors feature responsive power steering to enhance manoeuvrability and make steering worry-free, even when a heavy load is applied or the front loader is used.
Front End Loader
- Kubota’s front end loader is performance-matched to the MX5200, ensuring precise operation and improved productivity. The high lift capacity and lift height deliver impressive performance with each load, and the single lever joystick control makes operation easy. A standard 2-lever quick coupler is available for fast and easy attach/detach of attachments, such as buckets and bale spears, and the hydraulic tubes are enclosed within the rounded boom for protection and a tidy look.
- The LA854AU-B loader includes mechanical self-levelling. This standard feature allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- To broaden the scope and capabilities of your front loader applications, the LA854AU-B is available with a third function valve to operate attachments such as a 4-in-1 bucket.
MX5200D – 8F/8R Manual Transmission
MX5200HD – 3-Range Hydrostatic Transmission
Please download the Kubota MX5200 brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au