M Grand X Series
5 Models | 100hp (75kW) - 135hp (101kW) | Cab
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The new generation Grand X Series (MGX) delivers class leading power and reliability while reducing environmental impact. With one of the largest cabs in its class, the premium MGX range offers unmatched operator comfort and visibility. Built for maximum power and torque output with intelligent technology, the MGX series is equipped to efficiently handle the most demanding jobs in the field or farm.
The intelligent 24F/24R IntelliShift transmission and Kubota Electronic Management System (K-EMS) let you take full advantage of the engine’s performance, and features such as bi-speed turn and electrohydraulic differential locks provide enhanced stability and tighter control under even the toughest conditions.
- Kubota’s own 4 cylinder, 3.8L and 6.1L turbo diesel engines deliver ample torque for powerful lugging and constant power for demanding PTO work.
- Kubota engine technology is designed to maximise performance and leave a light environmental footprint. Common rail injection and a torque boosting waste-gate work together with gas recirculation and particle filter for an optimised balance.
- The Kubota Intelli-Shift 24 speed transmission tackles any farming job with ease. It is at home in creep speed applications, fast transport and anywhere in between thanks to the clever coverage of gear and range ratios.
- Tractor operation is push-button-easy and can be automated to make life easy and boost productivity. Take control of engine revs, cruise speeds, gear changes and headland functions.
- The unique Kubota heavy-duty bevel-gear front axle design allows for high ground clearance, tight turning and driveline-assisted Bi-Speed turn – a Kubota exclusive that dramatically reduces the turning circle.
- Flexibility with wheel equipment is a strength of the MGX series. Kubota-stocked standard wheels cater for a raft of applications and tailor-made solutions can easily be added. Ballasting options for increased traction and stability round off the professional choices.
- Factory-fitted front suspension system (M135GXS model only) incorporates a shock absorber to provide comfortable, stable and precise operation over rough terrain.
- The Kubota Grand X cabin does justice to its name. Every inch is designed with operator comfort and ergonomics in mind. Nothing is out of place, every component is easy to identify and within reach. Invite a passenger into the cabin and share the experience.
- Visibility is paramount for a safe and efficient working environment. The Grand X cabin offers an unsurpassed field of view from every angle, and the roof panel allows improved sight of a raised front end loader.
- Other features include tilt and telescopic steering, deluxe swivel air-ride seat, armrest for operating levers, and positioning of the hydraulic shift lever comfortably behind the steering wheel.
- Linkage, hydraulics and PTO are designed for serious farming
- 2-speed independent PTO (540 rpm and 1,000 rpm) can be engaged and disengaged without stopping the tractor by simply operating a control knob, with automatic modulation for smooth engagement.
- Up to 4.285 tons of lift capacity on the M100GX and M110GX models, and 5.2 tons on the M126GX and M135 models.
- Hydraulic system features gear-type hydraulic pumps. High-flow hydraulics (18.7gpm on the M100GX and M110GX, and 20.4gpm M126GX and M135 models) provide instantaneous implement response. Two remote valves are included standard.
Front End Loader
- The Kubota LA1954 (M100GX & M110GX) and L2254 (M125GX & M135 models) front end loaders are integrated into the MGX tractor. Offering great visibility, quick cycle times, responsive controls, high capacities and extremely easy attachment and detachment, they’re a perfect match to increase the functionality of your MGX tractor.
- Options on the front end loaders include Kubota Shockless Ride (a system that smooths out the ride of the tractor, reducing jarring when handling round bales or dumping heavy loads), a single-lever hydraulic quick coupler, and a third function valve with integrated joystick button.
M100GX – 3.8L, 100hp
M110GX – 3.8L, 109.5hp
M126GX – 6.1L, 125hp
M135GX – 6.1L, 135hp
M135GXS – 6.1L, 135hp, Front Suspension System
Please download the Kubota M Grand X Series brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au