6 Models | 32hp (23.8kW) - 46hp (34.5kW) | ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
From maintaining your property to commercial landscaping and small farm operations, the Kubota mid-sized L Series tractor range offers powerful performance, outstanding versatility and exceptional economy year-round. Well renowned for their reliability and fully backed by Kubota’s Australia-wide service support network, you are in capable hands with an L Series tractor, providing you with years of dependable and hassle free use. The Kubota L Series is available in three models – the L3200, L3800 and L4600. All models are available in either gear-drive or HST transmission. All models feature a Kubota 4cylinder diesel engine, with the L4600 model featuring a new E-TVCS diesel engine that is Interim Tier IV-compliant. The L4600 also features a longer wheelbase than standard L Series models, and includes advanced features such as Operator Presence Control. All L Series tractors are available with a performance matched front loader and backhoe, along with a variety of attachments to suit every application.
- The L Series is powered by 4cyl Kubota diesel engines, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Choice of mechanical (D) or hydrostatic (HD) transmissions, each with different features.
- L3200D and L3800D – Mechanical shuttle transmission features inline shifting in the low and reverse ranges for faster direction changes. The transmission offers 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds (8F/4R), enabling you to select the right speed for higher productivity.
- L4600D – New transmission offers 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8F/8R), enabling you to select the right speed for higher productivity. The synchro shuttle shift lever is conveniently located at the left side of the seat allowing you to quickly and easily switch between forward and reverse. It’s particularly handy when performing tasks that require repetitive forward/reverse motions, like front loader work.
- L3200HD and L3800HD – In-line shifting pattern enables easy range shifting from low, medium to high. The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the operator’s seat for simple operation. The infinite mechanical cruise control lever keeps speed constant and controlled.
- L4600HD – Kubota’s Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal-shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control, regardless of load size.
- Sleek and slanted hood provides a greater field of vision. Visibility is also enhanced with new multiple headlamps when in dark and inclement weather conditions. The one-piece front hood can be fully opened for easier access to the engine to make routine inspections and maintenance a breeze.
- Features a spacious operator platform with a semi-flat design making it easier to get on and off.
- Contoured seat is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue, even after long hours of operation.
- 4-wheel drive models come equipped with a smooth, easy-turn, integral power steering.
- 38L (L3200/3800) and 48L (L4600) fuel tanks lets you fill up with more fuel so you can operate for longer.
- Tyres designed for specific jobs offer exceptional versatility. A choice of agricultural, industrial and turf tyres is available, depending on the model.
Front End Loader
- LA524 (L3200/3800) and LA714 (L4600) Front Loader with curved boom design is specially designed to handle the big tasks, providing improved lifting power and height as well as exceptional durability.
- Single-lever joystick provides easier operation. A regenerative dump circuit allows for fast bucket dumping, and the series circuit provides simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket. The valve stays with the tractor when the loader is detached, so that the valve can be used for other implement operations.
- Mechanical self-levelling allows the operator to raise or lower the loader boom while keeping the bucket level to the ground. This will help prevent spills when carrying soil or sand and will make pallet handling smooth and easy.
- Thanks to Kubota’s innovative attaching/detaching system, you can attach and detach mounting pins and as a result, you can move from job to job with greater efficiency. Boom-mounted loader stands make access easy and allow the loader to stand alone when detached.
- The BH77 (L3200/3800) and BH92 (L4600) Backhoes are performance-matched with the L Series to deliver more power and greater capacity. And, thanks to the full-flat deck, the backhoe delivers optimal legroom for maximum operator comfort.
- The new curved boom offers greater digging capacity as well as easier operation and better visibility.
- All of the hoses are tucked away in the backhoe arm for enhanced protection and a streamlined design.
- Quick attach/detach mounting system makes attaching and detaching the backhoe a snap so you can quickly move on to your next job.
- Roomy operator station and hydraulically actuated stabilisers for enhanced stability.
- Variety of bucket options available, along with an optional quick coupler.
- Optional hydraulic thumb or 6-position mechanical thumb.
L3200D – 31.9hp, 8F/4R Gear Shift Transmission L3200HD – 31.9hp, Hydrostatic Transmission L3800D – 37.4hp, 8F/4R Gear Shift Transmission L3800HD – 37.4hp, Hydrostatic Transmission L4600D – 46.3hp E-TVCS Kubota Diesel, 8F/8R Constant Mesh Synchro Shuttle Transmission L4600HD – 46.3hp E-TVCS Kubota Diesel, Hydrostatic Transmission
Please download the Kubota L Series brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au