Grand L40 Series
5 Models | 37hp (27.6kw) - 59hp (44kw) | Cab or ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
From property maintenance to commercial landscaping and farming, the L Series tractor range is the solution. This versatile Kubota mid-size offers powerful performance, outstanding versatility, and exceptional economy all year round.
The Grand L40 Series incorporates the Kubota 4cyl E-TVCS engine with a range of extra features, such as HST-Plus. The HST-Plus hydrostatic transmission makes operating the Grand L40 Series as simple as driving a car, with advanced technology that regulates the hydraulic pump and drive motor to provide smooth, seamless control in any working situation.
The deluxe cab of the L4240HDCA and L5740HDCA models is also impressive, with a spacious, smart design that you won’t want to leave. Optional performance-matched front loader, backhoe and a variety of attachments are also available across the range.
- Kubota’s reputation for making exceptional engines has never been more evident than in the Grand L40. Kubota’s Three Vortex Combustion System (E-TVCS) allows for increased airflow into the combustion chamber, where it mixes quickly and evenly with fuel from the fuel injection nozzle to deliver exceptional power and efficiency.
- HST Plus’ automated control of both the HST pump and drive motor gives you optimal performance, regardless of the task, working conditions, or operator expertise.
- The hydraulically activated live-independent PTO clutch allows both the rear and mid PTOs to be independently engaged/disengaged while the tractor is still in motion.
Comfort & Control
- Kubota’s state-of-the art diagnostic IntelliPanel keeps you well informed with easy-to-read indicators, displays and sensor messages so you always know exactly how your tractor is functioning.
- Deluxe high back seat provides soft arm rests, wide seating, firm, shock-absorbing springs, a retractable seat belt and a weight-sensitive design that adjusts to your own posture. Seat swivels 12 degrees in each direction to better assist the operator when using rear implements.
- Responsive hydrostatic power steering makes every job easier. Straight-a-ways and tight turns alike are taken smoothly, while steering remains easy and worry free when a heavy load is applied or the front loader is used.
Cab (L4240HDCA and L5740HDCA models)
- The Grand L40 Series’ Deluxe Cab offers a level of comfort that you simply won’t expect and can’t deny. Smart design and quality trim puts you in the lap of luxury.
- With increased head clearance for greater comfort and visibility, you get a wide-angle view of your landscape, and all the space you need to stay fatigue-free.
- The cab’s deluxe air conditioner/heater can increase cooling, heating and air ventilation for greater climate control.
Front End Loader
- Designed to match the performance of the Grand L40 Series, Kubota LA714 front loaders ensure precise operation and improved productivity.
- The easy motion of the single lever controls all front loader operations, even allowing simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket.
- This convenient system saves valuable time by letting you attach and detach the loader from the tractor. The mounting pins and hose couplers can be removed from the operator’s seat, without tools.
- BH92’s quick attach/ detach mounting system makes attaching and detaching the backhoe a snap so you can quickly move on to your next job.
- Hydraulically actuated stabilisers for enhanced stability.
- Various bucket options and hydraulic thumb available.
L3540HDA – 37hp, HST-Plus Hydostatic Transmission, ROPS
L4240HDA – 44hp, HST-Plus Hydostatic Transmission, ROPS
L4240HDCA – 44hp, HST-Plus Hydostatic Transmission, Cab
L5740HDA – 59hp, HST-Plus Hydostatic Transmission, ROPS
L5740HDCA – 59hp, HST-Plus Hydostatic Transmission, Cab
Please download the Kubota Grand L40 Series brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au