4 Models | 18hp (13.7kW) - 25.5hp (19.5kW) | ROPS
Available only from our Murwillumbah branch.
The Kubota BX series is the all-rounder for lifestyle property maintenance: from mowing lawns to moving soil, slashing paddocks and or digging a trench. Compact in design yet powerful in performance, the sub compact BX series tractor range is designed to tackle a range of jobs with ease, with a fuel-efficient 3-cylinder diesel engine provides plenty of power to haul, climb, and pull your way through even the most challenging tasks.. The new BX80 Series, now available, introduces a range of new features across the tractor, including easier operation, improved operator comfort, and new and simpler systems for attaching and detaching implements, letting you switch jobs like a pro. The BX Series is available in four models – the BX1880, BX2380, BX2680, and BX23S – with a range of options, including front end loaders and mid-mount mower decks. The BX23S model comes standard with a front end loader and a removable backhoe.
- Powered by rugged Kubota engines, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Featuring a 2 range hydrostatic transmission and equipped with twin operating pedals for exceptional handling even when frequent changes of speed and direction are required.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control while reducing operator fatigue.
- Equipped with a hydraulically controlled Category 1 3-point hitch (optional on BX23S).
- With an overall length similar to a standard ride on mower, the BX Series is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to its compact size, the BX Series is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy four wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Clever reverse air flow design sees the radiator mounted in the middle of the tractor. Air is drawn from the operator’s area and pushed forward. This keeps grass from clogging the radiator grill, and prevents hot air from blowing onto the operator.
- Choice of turf, bar or industrial tyres.
- Metal bonnet and fenders resist dings and dents, and are strong and durable.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt included standard.
- Height of ROPS frame on BX1880, BX2380 and BX2680 models is 2134mm, so you can drive the BX through most standard garage doors without folding down the ROPS.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Operator comfort is maximized with a fully flat platform that provides plenty of legroom.
- A new deluxe seat keeps you working comfortably and efficiently, even on the most demanding jobs. The high-back reclining seat is fully adjustable and equipped with adjustable armrests. Soft cushioning supports the back and legs for optimum operator comfort.
- The redesigned BX instrument panel offers easy to read indicators for all vital information you need to keep your tractor running smoothly, safely, and efficiently. A single glance at the modern and stylish instrument panel tells you everything you need to know about the major functions of your BX tractor. The large tachometer features a convenient orange indicator that shows the optimum rpm range for loader/ backhoe and rear PTO work.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances (optional on BX1880).
- Large angled lever guides provide hassle free shifting, fast lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly and ergonomically placed for quick, easy and user-friendly operation.
Faster, Simpler Attachment Of Implements
Switching between mowing lawns, front end loader work and backhoe work has never been easier thanks to the BX’s quick connect implements. Operating with only the implements you needs lets you save fuel, and prevents ground compaction and turf damage. The BX80 Series brings with it a new ‘Swift-Tach’ front end loader attachment system, letting you remove the front end loader without leaving your seat, and in less than 60 seconds. Cleverly, this new system lets you attach and detach all four hydraulic loader lines at the same time. The new ‘Swift-Connect’ backhoe features a similar level of clever new design, with a simple lever operation all it takes to detach the backhoe from the BX23S, letting you drive away. To reattach, just back the BX23S into the backhoe and let the auto-lock mechanism secure them together.
Kubota Swift-Tach Front End Loader
- The Kubota Front End Loader is standard on the BX23S, and an optional attachment on the other BX models. It features a rounded boom that perfectly complements the tractor design and offers great visibility, while also offering protection to the boom hoses that are tucked inside, for safer operation. The heavy-duty reinforced frame of the BX Series provides the durability, stability and strength to complete any tough loader task. Options for the Front End Loader include a bolt-on cutting edge for the bucket, a third function valve (to enable the use of a grapple bucket), and level indicator.
Kubota Swift-Connect Backhoe
- It may be compact, but the BX23S’s backhoe offers jumbo size convenience and performance. It features a spacious, comfortable operator station with ample legroom, as well as a curved boom, wide sight lines, and the Kubota Swift-Connect mounting system for quick and simple attachment/detachment of the backhoe. It’s the ideal combination of convenience and performance for all your digging jobs. Other features include Boom and Swing Cylinder Cushion Valves, for smooth horizontal and vertical movement, and minimized shock; the Kubota Swift-Connect system, that lets you quickly attach and detach the backhoe using a clever new auto-lock mechanism; a 20° Angle Of Departure, meaning steep inclines pose no problem for the BX23S, and it can be easily reversed onto trailers; No-Spill Couplers, keeping your backhoe clean and oil-free; and Protected Hoses, that are tucked inside the boom for safer operation and longer life.
Kubota Mid-Mount Mower Decks
- Yard work doesn’t have to be work. Long lasting, high performance 54″ and 60″ Kubota mowers decks are available on the new BX Series. They feature a 3 blade design, and are shaft driven, to deliver power smoothly from the mid-PTO, without the slippage experienced in a normal belt drive design. A simple twist of the adjustment dial changes the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level, and class-leading ground clearance (152mm) ensures safe transit over obstacles.
BX1880 – 18hp, ROPS BX2380 – 23hp, ROPS BX2680 – 25.5hp, ROPS BX23S – 23hp, ROPS, Loader, Backhoe
Please download the Kubota BX Series brochure for more information.
Kubota – www.kubota.com.au