2 Models | 95hp (70.8kW) or 105hp (78.3kW) | Cab or ROPS
HUGE KIOTI OFFER ON NOW!
Grab the 105hp PX1052 Cab with Loader + 4-in-1 bucket for just $71,499!
Offer available only while stocks last!
Enquire online or visit your nearest showroom today!
The PX Series is fully featured, comfortable, and ready for any job that demands a durable tractor. Starting at 92HP, this series of high-performance compact tractors pack impressive power and smooth handling into one dependable workhorse.
Ideal for loader work, the PX Series is equipped with hydrostatic power steering, for smooth responsive steering that requires minimal operator effort. An independent 540/1000 PTO with auto-stop function is standard in the PX Series, along with wet disc brakes, and auto-4WD with a rear differential lock.
The PX Series is available in two models – the 95hp PX9520 ROPS, and 105hp PX1052 Cab. Both feature Perkins 4-cylinder diesel engines, with high output, low noise, low vibration and low fuel consumption.
For full specifications and a better look at the PX Series please download the brochure.
- Synchromesh manual transmission with 16 forward and 16 reverse speeds.
- Power Shuttle transmission with 32 forward and 32 reverse speeds and wet multi-disc clutch. Smooth and easy shifting from forward to reverse without depressing the clutch pedal. The Hi-Low ranges and gears can be changed by simply pushing the HI/LOW buttons and clutch button on the main gear leaver without depressing the clutch pedal.
Power & Mechanical Shuttle Lever
- The ergonomic Shuttle Lever (PX9520) enables easy back-and-forth operation, reducing the operator’s fatigue dramatically. This loader work in the PX Series as comfortable as possible. This function is made even easier with the Power Shuttle Lever (PX1052), which provides easier and softer shuttle operation without pressing the clutch pedal.
Adjustable Steering Wheel & Instrument Panel
- A tilting instrument panel and steering wheel allow the perfect fit for each operator.
Illuminated Instrument Panel
- Instrument panel is illuminated for better visibility in low-light situations.
- The conveniently located joystick lever reduces operator fatigue when using the loader.
Deluxe Suspension Seat
- A fully adjustable suspension seat with armrests and backrest allows the operator to ride in comfort no matter what the task may be.
- Newly designed headlights allow the operator to work safely in low light conditions.
One-Touch, Fully Opening Bonnet
- This allows for increased accessibility to components for easy maintenance and inspection.
Rear Working Lamps
- With rear adjustable working lamps, the operator can maneuver safely in low light conditions.
- The standard joystick valve includes two sets of forward facing hydraulic valves to accommodate easy loader installation and operation.
Rear Remote Hydraulic Valve
- The PX Series comes standard with dual remote hydraulic valves to accommodate a wide variety of attachments and implements. PX Series tractors offer an optional third remote hydraulic valve.
Large Fuel Tank With Lock
- The 120L fuel tank increases productive work time without the needs for frequent re-fueling, and features a fuel tank lock for security.
KL Series Front End Loader (optional)
- Built strong, with huge lift capacity, greater lift height and high quality components that let you tackle any job with confidence. Comes standard with 4-in-1 bucket.
CD Player (PX1052)
- Enjoy a day at work while listening to the standard CD player with AM/FM radio.
Panoramic Windshield (PX1052)
- A wide windshield gives the operator a panoramic view for increased visibility.
Air Conditioning System (PX1052)
- Climate control ensures comfortable working conditions for the operator throughout all seasons.
Windshield Wipers (PX1052)
- The front windshield wiper is positioned lower for clear and unobstructed visibility for the operator. The rear window wiper improves visibility even when working in reverse by keeping the window clean from rain and dust.
PX9520 – 95hp, ROPS, 16F/16R Manual Transmission
PX1052 – 105hp, Cab, 32F/32R Power Shuttle Transmission
Please download the brochure to see specifications for this model
Kioti – www.kiotitractors.com.au/