2 Models | 48hp (35.8kW) - 58hp (43.3kW) | ROPS
‘BUILT WITH MORE BITE!’
DK4810 HST ROPS 48HP with front end loader and 4-in-1 bucket from $43,295!
DK5810 HST ROPS 58HP with front end loader and 4-in-1 bucket from $46,395!
Offer available only while stocks last!
Visit your nearest showroom or enquire online today!
The DK Series is the latest tractor from Kioti. With power to spare and a range of smart features, it’s easy to see why it’s becoming so popular in the Australian market.
There’s a choice of three different hp-rated models (either 48hp, 53hp or 58hp), all with Kioti’s renowned Daedong diesel engines. The smooth 8×8 Syncro Shuttle Transmission provides eight forward and eight reverse speeds, and features no-clutch direction change.
With a tight turning circle and a range of creature comforts (including a built-in toolbox, and smartphone and cup holders), the Kioti DK Series will quickly become your favourite machine.
- 4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Backhoe Loader
- The DK Series features up to 30% lower fuel consumption than competitors, and excellent load adaptability
- Improved work capability with high lift capacity (1,232kgf) and large hydraulic pump capacity (55.3l/min)
- With a high speed of 34.3km/h, the DK Series is among the fastest in its class
- The DK Series features the unique Kioti-Daedong H-shuttle technology
- No-clutch direction change reduces operator fatigue
- The low noise rating of 86.8d means it’s possible to make a phone call while working
Foldable Rear Mirror
- Easily navigate into compact spaces with the foldable rear mirror
- Convenient smartphone holder and large cup holder are provided
- The digital dashboard is easy to read, even in daytime
- Height of the steering wheel is a low 1475mm
- Easy excess tool box located behind the seat
- Newly added one touch position control lever makes it easy to lift or lower the implements.
- A lower-laying seat has been included for greenhouse and orchard farming – no more ducking your head down!
- Armrest type handle grip on the fender will reduce operator fatigue over long sessions.
Adjustable Fender Heights
– Fender heights are adjustable in order to accommodate different tire sizes.
Convenient Fuse Box
- All-in-one fuse and relay box makes maintenance simple
Front End Loader (optional attachment)
- The KIOTI KL5510 front end loader is specifically designed for the DK-10 series tractors, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. The KIOTI loader, with a built in parking stand, is designed to be quickly and easily attached and detached. KL Series loaders utilize the tractor’s hydraulic system, feature single-lever control with float and come with a bucket level indicator.
Backhoe (optional attachment)
- The KIOTI KB2485 Series backhoe lets you trench up to 94.4 ˝ deep with a bucket dig force up to 3,748 pounds. The KB2485 Backhoe feature subframe mounting, responsive two-lever controls with exceptional feathering, hydraulic stabilizers, transport lock and a variety of standard and heavy-duty buckets
Please download the Kioti DK Series brochure for more information.
Kioti – www.kiotitractors.com.au/