5 Models | 37hp (27.6kW) or 42hp (31.3kW) | Cab or ROPS
‘BUILT WITH MORE BITE!’
Grab the 37hp 4WD CK3710 HST ROPS with front end loader and 4-in-1 bucket for just $33,695!
Or, grab the bigger 42hp 4WD CK4210 HST ROPS with front end loader and 4-in-1 bucket for just $35,795!
Offer available only while stocks last!
Visit your nearest showroom or enquire online today!
Featuring either a 37hp or 42hp Daedong diesel engine and brilliant new design, the CK Series is the latest compact tractor design from Kioti Daedong. Featuring the choice of a smooth three range Hydrostatic transmission or cost-saving Manual, they make the perfect addition to any site. The CK Series is available in three models – the CK3710, CK4210 and CK4220, in range of ROPS/Cab and Manual/Hydrostatic combinations. The eco-friendly Daedong diesel engines are not only fuel efficient, they also produce minimal noise, little vibration and meet or exceed EPA regulation. The performance proven, heavy duty hydrostatic drive delivers power and efficiency. This three range transmission (high, mid, low) features simple twin pedal operation, that makes your job easier, smoother and safer. The illuminated dashboard ensures great visibility while working in bright daylight or at night. Dual HST pedals and joystick are conveniently located for optimum operator comfort. Front-end loader work is also made easier by the use of a single lever joystick that returns to neutral when released, and a float position allows the bucket free flotation over the ground surface.
- 4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Backhoe Loader
3-Point Control Lever
- The ergonomic 3-point control lever has smooth motion for reduced effort and improved control. A rear, external 3-point control lever allows the operator to control the 3-point for easier attachments of implements.
- 4WD comes standard on all models and is engaged with an easy access lever.
Rear Differential Lock
- The differential lock lever allows for easy engagement/disengagement of the differential allowing you to maintain traction on uneven or muddy terrain.
Single Lever Joystick
- Front-end loader work is made easier by the use of a single lever joystick. The lever returns to neutral when released. A float position allows the bucket free flotation over the ground surface.
- Standard Single Lever Joystick and Dual HST Pedals are conveniently located for optimum operator comfort.
- Daedong diesel engine produces low noise, little vibration and meets or exceeds EPA regulations.
- The standard power steering minimizes the effort required to make tight, repetitive turns.
Dual HST Pedals
- A two pedal system for forward and reverse with smooth engagement, acceleration and deceleration. Pedal pressure is minimized which reduces operator fatigue during long hours of use and when doing repetitive tasks.
Powerful HST Transmission
- Performance proven, heavy duty HST drives that deliver power and efficiency. The three range transmission (Hi/Mid/Low) with twin pedal operation makes your job easier, smoother and safer.
- Manual transmission models feature 9 Forward and 3 Reverse speeds delivering heavy duty performance. Second and Reverse gears are synchronized for efficient forward and reverse operations requiring frequent shifting.
- The illuminated dashboard ensures great visibility while working in bright daylight or at night.
Tail Lamp & Flasher
- The stylish tail lights improves operator safety by increasing visibility. When the lights are on, the fender mounted flasher alerts traffic to your presence when travelling on the road.
- The center ridge marker on the hood assists with maintaining straight rows.
High Ground Clearance
- The maximum ground clearance of 340mm (13.4″) makes usage on rocky or uneven terrain simpler.
Front End Loader (optional attachment)
- The Kioti KL4010 front end loader is specifically designed for the CK Series, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. It’s designed to be quickly and easily attached and detached, and features an inbuilt parking stand. KL Series loaders utilize the tractor’s hydraulic system, feature single-lever control with float and come with a bucket level indicator.
Backhoe (optional attachment)
- The Kioti KB2475L backhoe lets you trench up to 89.7″ deep with a bucket dig force up to 2,817 pounds. The KB2475L Backhoe features subframe mounting, responsive two-lever controls with exceptional feathering, hydraulic stabilizers, transport lock and a variety of standard and heavy-duty buckets.
CK3710 – ROPS, Hydrostatic Transmission
CK4210 – ROPS, Manual Transmission
CK4210 – ROPS, Hydrostatic Transmission
CK4220 – Cab, Manual Transmission
CK4220 – Cab, Hydrostatic Transmission
Please download the Kioti CK Series brochure for more information.
Kioti – www.kiotitractors.com.au/