Trailing Road Grader Range
10' or 12' Width | Fixed, Manual or Hydraulic Offset
The ideal road grading blade for 100hp+ tractors. Available with 10′ or 12′ hardened blades, produced with the correct curvature for road grading.
- The ideal road grading blade for 100hp+ tractors
- Hydraulic angle using the famous Berends patented swivel turntable system
- Hydraulic tilt adjustment
- Manual Offset with optional hydraulic adjustment
- Over 6m in length
- 1750kg weight, with provision for water ballast to be added.
- Optional linkage hitch available.
- Main beam 250 x 250 x 12.5mm RHS.
- 10mm mouldboard with 500mm clearance with correct curvature for road grading.
- Fitted with reversible hardened cutting edge.
- Wheelkit section consists of 4 Landcruiser wheels with hydraulic lift.
0425 – 10’ Grader Blade – Trailing model
0427 – 12’ Grader Blade – Trailing model (no offset)
Cutting Edge Width – 10′
Mouldboard Thickness – 10mm
Mouldboard Height – 500mm
Tractor hp – 100hp+
Tractor Cat Connection – Cat 2
Nett Weight – 1750kg
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au