Stump Jump Chisel Plough
Available in 5, 7, 9 and 11 Tine Models
The Stump Jump Chisel Plough is ideal for primary cultivation. The spring action of the tines and chisel points have been proven to penetrate where many other machines find conditions too hard.
The adjustable spring is designed to give a longer, more progressive action – actually chiseling as the machine moves through the ground.
The Stump Jump Chisel Plough is available in 5, 7, 9 and 11 tine versions. Tines are set at 12″ adjustable spacings. Horsepower requirement is approximately 8-10 HP per tine.
Options include Dart and Sweep points, and a wheel kit for depth control.
- Heavy Duty 75 x 75 x 6mm frame
- Excellent underframe trash clearance of 520mm
- Cat 1 & 2 linkage
- Silicone chrome spring steel shanks
- 65mm Reversible Points as standard
- Optional 10″ x 8mm Dart Point
- Optional 16″ x 8mm Sweep Point
- Optional wheel kit (Holden wheels)
- Made in Australia
0192 – 5 Tine
0194 – 7 Tine
0196 – 9 Tine
0198 – 11 Tine
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au