S Tine Standard Range
Available In 12, 16, 20, 24, 32 Or 36 Tine Models
S Tine Cultivators are one of the most versatile and valuable machines a farmer can own. They are most commonly used for secondary cultivation, although they can be used for primary cultivation in lighter soils.
This standard model features a 50 x 12mm flat frame with 50 x 50mm RHS perimter frame. The flat section frame allows more vibration throughout the machine, giving a better cultivating effect.
- An adjustable headstock allows the machine to be offset for closer cultivation near fences, trees, vines etc.
- Four bar assembly allows approximately 400mm (16″) tine clearance which is extremely important in preventing trash build-up.
- Optional crumbler roller breaks down clods and also controls cultivation depth.
- Optional wheel kit for depth control.
- Available in seven sizes (working widths): 1.2m (12 tine), 1.6m (16 tine), 2m (20 tine), 2.4m (24 tine), 2.8m (28 tine), 3.2m (32 tine) and 3.6m (36 tine).
- Please note the actual width of the machine is 125mm wider than the working widths provided, and the optional wheel kit adds an additional 500mm.
0311 – 1.2m (12 Tines)
0312 – 1.6m (16 Tines)
0313 – 2.0m (20 Tines)
0314 – 2.4m (24 Tines)
0315 – 2.8m (28 Tines)
0316 – 3.2m (32 Tines)
0317 – 3.6m (36 Tines)
No. Tines – 12-36
Tine Size – 32mm x 10mm
Machine Width – 1.3m – 3.7m
Frame Size – 50mm x 12mm flat
Tractor hp – 2hp per tine
Tractor Cat Connection – Cat 1/2 Three Point Linkage
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au