Rotary Drain Digger
Heavy Duty | Suits Tractors 50-80hp
Make light work of making drains. The Rotary Drain Digger is the perfect tool to reduce water logging in paddocks, producing more productive pasture.
- Heavy duty construction, with a heavy duty PTO and slip clutch as standard.
- The digger blades are made of 10mm very high tensile steel and are all set at the best angle possible for drain digging.
- The foot has a skid on it which ensures an even depth is maintained.
- An adjustable windrow shield is fitted as standard.
- 2″ high tensile drive shaft fitted with 2″ self-aligning bearings.
- Digs up to 24″ (600mm) deep and 28″ (700mm) wide.
- Two rippers can be fitted to the drain digger as an optional extra.
0145 – Rotary Drain Digger
0146 – Rotary Drain Digger with Two Rippers
Cutting Width – 700mm (28″)
Cutting Depth – 600mm (24″)
Blade Thickness – 10mm
Tractor hp – 50-80hp
Tractor Cat Connection – Cat 1/2
Nett Weight Without Rippers – 210kg
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au