2 And 3 Tine Models - Uses Standard Ripper Tines
Introducing a new model from John Berends Implements! Using the popular standard ripper tines, this versatile machine is ideal for general ripping of large areas.
Built using a heavy duty 125 x 125 x 9mm RHS main frame and with 860mm of clearance, the Multi Ripper makes short work of tough Australian paddocks. The 150 x 32mm tines can be individually adjusted for height and width, with robust clamps that make tine adjustment easy.
The Multi-Ripper is available in 2 and 3 tine models. Please allow approximately 20hp per tine, depending on soil conditions.
The John Berends Multi-Ripper is proudly made in Australia.
- Uses 150 x 32mm heavy duty ripper tines with 75 x 16mm reversible points
- Available in 2 or 3 tine versions
- Heavy duty 125 x 125 x 9mm RHS main frame
- Includes mounting stand
- Robust clamps allow for easy tine adjustment
- 860mm under frame clearance
0134 – 2 Tine Multi-Ripper
0133 – 3 Tine Multi-Ripper
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au