Extra Heavy Duty Range
Available In 7' and 8' Widths - Optional Hyd Tilt
One of the strongest “mechanical” grader blades on the market. You cannot buy better value!
- Fitted with high tensile 66mm main pivot pin. Main and tilt pivots sleeved and greaseable for ease of operation, strength and reduced wear. Extensive use of high tensile steels for extra strength in high stress areas.
- 24 angle positions with adjustment from tractor seat.
- Offset 3 positions to both right and left allowing blade to work outside the wheel even at an angle.
- Blade rotates 360° for forwards and backwards operation.
- Easy to adjust ratchet tilt function as standard. By having the tilt function below the turntable (unlike most competitors), the tilt angle is allowed to remain constant even when fully offset and ensures no decrease in tilting angle if the blade is offset. Optional hydraulic tilt available.
- Curved 10mm mouldboard for strong cuts at the correct angle and high clearance for greater capacity.
- Optional Holden depth wheel with either manual ratchet or hydraulic adjustment.
- Hardened reversible cutting edge.
- Over 450kg weight.
- Available in 7′ (2.1m) and 8′ (2.4m) widths.
- Suitable for tractors 60-120hp.
0039 – 7′ Grader Blade – Extra Heavy Duty Model
0040 – 8′ Grader Blade – Extra Heavy Duty Model
0016 – Wheel Kit For Extra Heavy Duty Model
Cutting Edge Width – 7′ / 8′
Mouldboard Thickness – 10mm
Mouldboard Height – 500mm
Tractor hp – 60-120hp
Tractor Cat Connection – Cat 2
Nett Weight – 460kg (7′) / 490kg (8′)
No. offset positions – 8
No. angle positions – 24
12 months on design and manufacture
John Berends Implements – www.johnberendsimplements.com.au