WDC 325L Wet And Dry Vacuum
3700L/min Air Flow | 25L Capacity
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner built to offer the performance and durability you need to tackle just about any kind of dirt, dust, spill and debris. Strong and reliable turbine with higher capacity, intuitive controls, smart storage and easy disposal make the machine prepared for tough everyday cleaning.
The cleaner comes with many smart and powerful features, such as variable speed control, appliance socket and power tool adapter. The WDC 325L meets the requirements of dust class L, where not more than 1% of extracted dust to pass out of the filter is allowed.
- Air Flow – 3700 l/min
- Max. vacuum – 235 mbar
- Container capacity – 25 l
- Power rating – 1000 W
Washable PET filter cartridge
- The filter has been developed for an extra long lifetime, meaning lower maintenance costs for you. The same filter is used for both wet and dry applications and secures high filtration performance.
Power outlet with automatic start/ stop
- The start/stop function automatically activates when a power tool is connected. The vacuum cleaner continues to run five seconds after switched off to completely empty the suction hose from dust.
Variable speed control and soft start
- The suction can be adapted to the tool being used, as well as reducing noise level when full power is not needed. The soft start avoids voltage peaks, reduces the risk of blown fuses.
Container lifting handle
- The lifting handle makes emptying the container super easy. Simply disconnect the top, and dispose of the contents.
Aluminium extension tubes
- With large and sturdy wheels, the cleaner sits steadily on the ground. And with 360 castors you get excellent manoeuvrability in all areas.
- Clean the filter cartridge fast and easy via reversed air pulses. By using the semi-automatic cleaning system, you get high productivity with reduced downtime.
- The durable and smart fleece filter bag provides increased filtration and minimised dust exposure during disposal. It makes your cleaning easier and more efficient.
- The machine includes an additional hose inlet at the exhaust air, and by connecting a suction hose, the machine can be used as a blower. This is useful for cleaning narrow spaces and tools, piling leaves or other debris.
- All included parts, such as the hose, power cord and nozzles, have their own storage spaces on the cleaner. Storage takes up less space with less risk of losing anything.
Stable wheels and castors
Semi-automatic filter cleaning
Fleece filter bag
Exhaust blow function
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com