WDC 220 Wet And Dry Vacuum
3600L/min Air Flow | 20L Capacity
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner built to offer the performance and durability you need to tackle just about any kind of dirt, dust, spill and debris. Strong and reliable turbine, intuitive controls, smart storage and easy disposal makes the machine prepared for tough everyday cleaning.
The WDC 220 is a compact and user-friendly cleaner, with washable PET filter, a smart lifting handle on the container, and a robust design. It is very convenient to use for many everyday tasks.
- Air Flow – 3600 l/min
- Max. vacuum – 210 mbar
- Container capacity – 20 l
- Power rating – 1000 W
Washable PET filter cartridge
- The filter has been developed for an extra long lifetime, meaning lower maintenance costs for you. The same filter is used for both wet and dry applications and secures high filtration performance.
Semi-automatic filter cleaning
- Clean the filter cartridge fast and easy via reversed air pulses. By using the semi-automatic cleaning system, you get high productivity with reduced downtime.
Container lifting handle
- The lifting handle makes emptying the container super easy. Simply disconnect the top, and dispose of the contents.
Aluminium extension tubes
- With large and sturdy wheels, the cleaner sits steadily on the ground. And with 360 castors you get excellent manoeuvrability in all areas.
- The durable and smart fleece filter bag provides increased filtration and minimised dust exposure during disposal. It makes your cleaning easier and more efficient.
- The machine includes an additional hose inlet at the exhaust air, and by connecting a suction hose, the machine can be used as a blower. This is useful for cleaning narrow spaces and tools, piling leaves or other debris.
- All included parts, such as the hose, power cord and nozzles, have their own storage spaces on the cleaner. Storage takes up less space with less risk of losing anything.
Stable wheels and castors
Fleece filter bag
Exhaust blow function
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com