Fabricated Deck | 24hp | 54" (137cm) Cut Width
RRP $9,949 Our Price $9,099 – Save $850!
Offer valid while stocks last. Contact KC Equipment for availability and more information. Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna TS 354 is a heavy duty garden tractor with unbeaten capabilities in its class. Moreover, this machine has a Versatile ClearCut™ cutting deck and powerful, reliable engine mean fast mowing anytime, anywhere – with a perfect result every time. Furthermore, the commercial grade ground-engaging transmission with dash operated differential lock works with large, wide rear tyres to enable tough usage without overheating. Additionally, plus great traction and less damage to the lawn. Moreover, this machine offers improved quality, comfort and ergonomics for an optimal driving and ownership experience. Finally, tis machine is driven by a powerful and robust, Kawasaki, twin cylinder engine.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Power output – 24 hp
- Transmission type – Commercial Grade Hydrostat, Electric Locking Differential
- Cutting width – 137 cm
ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
- Moreover, the new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
Electric engagement of cutting blade/s
- Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Hydrostatic transmission with locking differential
- Furthermore, the commercial graded, pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission offers a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed and allows tough usage without risk of overheating. Electric locking rear differential increases traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Moreover, the speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- High quality tyres for longer tyre life and uniform tread wear. Improved traction even under difficult field condition and less risk of damaging delicate ground.
Heavy cast front
- In addition, the heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
Cast Iron Spindle Housings
- Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
Easy-access fuel cap
- Refueling doesn’t require engine hood to be opened.
High Back Seat
- High back seat with armrests for added comfort and support while mowing.
- Wide tyres put less pressure on the ground and facilitate superior access.
- Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions.
Robust steel chassis
- Built on a robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it’s time to service your mower.
- Tough, rugged looking brushguard protects the hood of the tractor.
Deck Wash Port
- Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
Ergonomic steering wheel
- Comfortable steering wheel, angled for optimal driver’s position.
Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment
- Convenient fender mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy operation.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Ride On Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com