Fabricated Deck | 23hp | 48" (122cm) Cutting Width
RRP $8,349 Our Price $7,699 – Save $650!
Offer valid while stocks last. Contact KC Equipment for availability and more information. Available only from our Yatala branch.
Husqvarna TS 248TXD is a powerful and comfortable side discharge tractor with sturdy ClearCut™ deck and smart, user-friendly design, developed for use in medium- to large-sized gardens. Dual Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle means easy, trouble-free operation and the locking differential transmission gives superior traction in slippery conditions and slopes. Equipped with 15″ deluxe seat, soft rim steering wheel, LED lights and turn key start. Collector and BioClip® kit are available as accessories.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Power output – 23.0 hp
- Transmission type – Hydrostatic with Automatic Differential Lock
- Cutting width – 122 cm
ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
- The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
Deluxe steering wheel
- An oversized and extra thick steering wheel for less steering effort. Soft touch inner surface guarantees reduced effort and better ergonomics
Deluxe comfort seat
- Deluxe comfort seat features premium vinyl, stitched design and extra thick cushions for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
- Rubber isolator for solid feel and reduced vibration
- Professional twin-cylinder Kawasaki engine – powerful and quiet. Pressure-lubricated, with oil filter.
- Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
- Tough, rugged looking brushguard protects the hood of the tractor.
Heavy cast front
- Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
LED lights with high intensity
- High intensity and large lighted area with focused pattern. For safer operation in darker conditions.
Cast Iron Spindle Housings
- Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
Deluxe Gauge Package
- Ammeter and Hour meter Gauges allow for charging system status and hours used
Deck Wash Port
- Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
Electric blade engagement
- Convenient blade engagement. Simply pull a switch on the control panel.
Dual pedal drive
- Dual pedal drive for better drive control and easy, intuitive operation
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the TS248TXD Product Flyer for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com