Stamped Deck | 10.9hp| 38" (97cm) Cutting Width
RRP $4,199 Our Price $3,999 – Save $200!
Offer valid while stocks last. Contact KC Equipment for availability and more information. Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna TS 112 showcases intuitive operation and exceptional cutting results for large open lawns. Moreover, the compact design enables effortless navigation in narrow passages and compact storage while not in use. Furthermore, a convenient and hassle-free mowing experience thanks to easy access levers and side-by-side pedal placement that enables mowing in reverse. Finally, enjoy signature Husqvarna quality and durability for a garden tractor you can rely on.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Husqvarna
- Power output – 8.0kw /10.9 hp
- Transmission type – Pedal-operated Hydrostatic
- Cutting width – 95 cm
- Helps you having control over service and maintenance intervals.
- Dual headlights at the front.
Oversized steering wheel
- Extra large and thick steering wheel for less steering effort and smoother operation
Adjustable driver seat
- Tool-less adjustment of seat position.
Ergonomic driving position
- Easy-access controls and plenty of leg room thanks to the adjustable seat. The spring assisted height adjustment cutting deck makes it easy to operate.
Side discharge cutting deck
- Equipped with a 95cm side discharge cutting deck.
Anti scalp wheels
- The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- Compact design for effortless navigation in narrow passages and easy storage while not in use.
ROS in start key
- Safe and convenient access to the mow in reverse functionality.
Manual blade engagement
- Lever to engage the cutting deck
Fuel level window
- Fuel level window makes it easy to check the fuel level
Dual pedal drive
- Dual pedal drive for better drive control and easy, intuitive operation.
Control levers on one side
- Controls levers on one side make it easier to get in and out of the seat.
Towing hook included
- Towing hook included for multiple rear attachments.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Turn key start
- Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No chocking needed, just turn the key and go.
Lever-Mounted cutting height adjustment
- Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Product Flyer PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com