Petrol | 208cc | 48cm Working Width, 15cm Depth
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The TR 348 is a light-weight, compact and easy to use tiller with great manoeuvrability. Equipped with high quality transmission, Heli-coiled tines and 48 cm working width it offers both great performance and durability.
- Engine – Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement – 208cc
- Power output – 4.5kW @ 330rpm
- Tine rotational speed, min/max – 103/207 rpm
- Transmission steps – 2 Forward, 1 Reverse
- Transmission type – Chain / Gear
- Working depth – 15cm
- Working width – 48cm
- High specification engine delivers reliable power and performance even under load.
Deep digging and preparation
- The heli-coiled tines break up soil smoothly even in tough conditions.
- Adjustable handlebar, both horizontally and vertically, for best working position.
- For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
Convenient gear selection
- Easy access to the convenient gear selection lever for simple gear changes of both forward and reverse gears.
- The durable tine shield minimises debris spray and ensures a more controlled, safe and tidy work area.
Please download the TR348 Product Flyer for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com