T540 XP II
Petrol | 12" Bar | 1.8kW | 3.9kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna T540 XP® II commercial chainsaw was designed for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
- Bar length (inch) – 12″
- Cylinder displacement – 37.7 см³
- Power output – 1.8 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 3.9 kg
- AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
Adjustable oil pump
- Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications.
Individual grip size
- The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
- Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
Quick-release air filter
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Auto return stop switch
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Extends the interval between filter cleaning, improving efficiency and increases engine life.
Retained bar nut
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
Chain tensioning from the side
- Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
Two mass principle
- Effectively minimising vibrations by isolating the engine from the handles reducing operator fatigue.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake
- The design of the hand guard allows an easier view of the tip of the saw bar, and improved control when operating.
Easier cold starting
- Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com