Petrol | 12" Bar | 1.1kkW | 2.7kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Our lightest tree-care chainsaw gives you performance when it matters, whether for part-time or full-time professional use. The Husqvarna top-handled T525 has a low-weight design and includes a powerful, low-emission X-Torq® petrol engine for professional performance, ease of use and safety for all your pruning and trimming jobs.
- Bar length (inch) – 12″
- Cylinder displacement – 27 см³
- Power output – 1.1 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 2.7 kg
- Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
Auto return stop switch
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Retained bar nut
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
Chain tensioning from the side
- Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
- Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing air filter.
Easier cold starting
- Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge.
Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com