S138i (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 37.5cm Working Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna S 138i is a light-weight battery-powered, cordless scarifier with a 2-in-1 function and easy blade shift. The easily adjusted working depth, together with a powerful engine, efficiently remove matted thatch and moss from the lawn. 37.5 cm working width and dual battery slots for extended runtime. The compact design and foldable handle make it easy to transport and store.
- Collector volume – 45 l
- Drive system – Push
- Working depth – 0.8 cm
- Working width – 37.5 cm
- The user-friendly keypad ensures easy handling and convenient access to helpful information.
Ergonomic handle bar
- Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy.
Easy foldable handle bar
- Easily folded handle to minimise the space required for storage and transport.
Central working height adjustment
- Quick and easy adjustment of the working height. One lever controls the whole deck.
Power-Conserving savE™ Mode
- SavE™ mode maximises the run time, reduces noise levels and preserves product battery life by lowering the rpm. Ideal for tasks that do not require full power. Just press the button to turn savE™ mode on and off.
2-in-1 switch of blades
- Easy to switch between moss rake and scarifier.
Dust blocker bag
- A collect bag designed to contain the dust and prevent it from blowing into the operator’s face.
Low Carbon Emissions
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product´s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal.
Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Lawn Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com