RC 320Ts AWD
Articulated Rider | 12.6kW | 44" (112cm) Cut Width
RRP $18,275 Our Price $17,775 – Save $500!
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Designed for homeowners, RC 320Ts AWD Rider offers durable effectiveness, versatility and ease of use though innovative design. Its unique, non-clogging collection system feeds clippings straight from the front-mounted cutting deck to the 300 l bag. Automatic compaction increases run time between emptying, so you get more done.
Articulated powered steering allows easy tight turns for superior manoeuvrability. All Wheel Drive means superior power and traction in all conditions. Cutting deck servicing and cleaning is tool-free, thanks to the unique 90° service position. Unbeaten area coverage and huge collection capacity make this a truly worthwhile investment for larger gardens.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Briggs & Stratton
- Net power at preset rpm Energy – 12.6 kW
- Cutting methods – Collect/Non Collect
- Cutting width – 112 cm
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Non-clog collection. Compacting grass in collector, meaning bigger area coverage. The efficient collection leaves a clean lawn as a result.
Turn key start
- Easy to get operating under any wetather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
Empty collector from seat
- The integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat
- Easy switch between collecting and non-collecting mode by just pushing a button. You don’t have to leave the driver’s seat.
- The articulated steering gives excellent manoeuvrability and facilitates driving around obstacles such as trees and bushes.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Power-assisted steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable.
Easy-access service points
- The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and servicing.
Four large wheels
- Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
Automatic blade engagement
- The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
Comfortable driver’s position
- With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider’s low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable ‘sit-in’ feeling for the user.
Pivoting rear axle
- The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
Engine behind driver
- Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
Floating cutting deck
- The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn.
Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it’s time to service your mower.
- Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions.
12V socket outlet
- Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your cellular phone etc.
Easy-access cutting height lever
- The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
External fuel cap
- Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don’t have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
Pivoting support wheels
- The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damage to the lawn surface.
Transparent fuel tank
- Large fuel tank with transparent panel allows easy checking of fuel level.
- Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom and flail mower.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Rider Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com