R 316TX Rider
Articulated Rider | 9.6kW | 40" (103cm) Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Compact and versatile Rider with a powerful V-twin engine and 103cm Combi cutting deck.Offering first-class BioClip® (mulching) and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for landowners who demand superior efficiency, manoeuvrability and perfect results all year round.
The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck enables intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and a great overview of your working area. Equipped with an intuitive display, dual headlights and Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to easily monitor your rider via the Husqvarna Connect app.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Net power at preset rpm Energy – 9.6 kW
- Cutting methods – BioClip®/Rear discharge
- Uncut circle – 30 cm
Patented articulated steering
- Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
- The intuitive display communicates with the driver through visual symbols and warning sounds, assists in handling and gives real time data and warnings.
Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent reach into corners and under bushes.
Combi cutting deck
- This Rider is delivered with a Combi cutting deck for efficient BioClip® (mulching) and rear ejection cutting.
- With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
Dual LED lights for improved visibility.
- Dual LED lights for enlarged lighted area and safer operation in darker conditions.
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and servicing.
Comfortable driver’s position
- With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider’s low centre of gravity contributes to the exceptional traction as well as a comfortable ‘sit-in’ feeling for the user.
Adjustable steering wheel
- For greater ergonomics and comfort a telescopic steering column allows the steering wheel height to be adjusted.
- Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom and flail mower.
External fuel cap
- Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don’t have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Controls are easily accessible and designed for optimum user comfort
Automatic blade engagement
- The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck
Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it’s time to service your mower.
Easy-access cutting height lever
- The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- BioClip® (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- The rear ejection cutting mode provides highly-effective cutting performance on areas that are cut less frequently.
16 inch wheels
- 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
Engine behind driver
- Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get a better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
Floating cutting deck
- The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn
Pivoting rear axle
- The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- The tilting hood and easily accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
Transparent fuel tank
- Large fuel tank with transparent panel allows easy checking of fuel level.
Pivoting support wheels
- The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damage to the lawn surface.
12V socket outlet
- Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your mobile phone etc.
- The open left-hand storage is easy to access while mowing.
- Convenient bottle holder for refreshments.
Attachments for versatile usage
- A wide range of attachments make our Riders exceptionally versatile.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details.
Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Rider Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com