135bar | 350-520L/h | 1800W | 8m Hose
Available only from our Yatala branch.
An all-round high pressure cleaner with robust and purposeful design. The remote control makes it easy to set your required pressure while working. Two swivel functions for nozzle adjustment and quick connection prevent hassle. The PW 235R Husqvarna pressure washer features an On-board accessory storage, hose reel and power cord storage make operation efficient. The metal pump provides reliable durability. Two nozzles and one foam sprayer are included.
- Max pressure – 135 bar
- Water flow – 350-520 l/h
- Power rating – 1800 W
- Hose length – 8 m
Remote Pressure Control
- Wireless setting of required pressure simplifies operation, as you do not need to make adjustments on the machine or at the nozzle. It also helps you to not use any more water or electric power than needed.
- The pump is made of metal to minimise the risk of breakage and to give your product a long lifetime.
- Convenient and efficient storage of hose with easy roll-up.
Flexible High-Pressure Hose
- Added comfort and user-friendliness thanks to the flexible, non-tangling hose.
Double Swivels and Quick Connect
- The spray lance features double swivel functions and quick connections for hose, nozzles and accessories – all to maximise your efficiency and comfort.
- You can easily monitor the detergent usage and see its remaining level. This gives you perfect control – and you will never use any more detergent than necessary.
Flat Jet Nozzle
- A multi-purpose nozzle for use on remote controlled machines. Gives you increased versatility as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results.
- The rotating pencil jet nozzle gives you a targeted, high cleaning performance and helps you get rid of persistent dirt effectively.
On Board Storage
- All included accessories can be neatly stored on the machine for easy access and more efficient work.
Please download the Specifications – Pressure Washers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com