Rear Discharge | AWD | 52" or 61" Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna P 525DX is a high-capacity diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas. Furthermore, the commercial graded transmission gives uncompromised traction and slope stability. Moreover, the machine’s compact size and high transport speed makes it suitable both for stationary and mobile application for municipalities, contractors, and housing agencies etc.
Additionally, thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has perfect overview of the working area. As a result, this means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, and bushes etc. Moreover, this machine has long-life components excellent for solid durability and less downtime. Furthermore, attachments such as utility bucket and broom give increased productivity all-year round. The Husqvarna P 525DX can be fitted with either a 132 or 155 cm Combi cutting deck. Please note: Snow thrower, folding plough & snow blade attachments are not available in AU/NZ markets. *Price excludes deck. Decks supplied at additional cost.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kubota
- Power output – 25.08 hp
- Cutting width, min-max – 132-155 cm
- Speed forward max – 18 km/h
- The compact size together with the unique articulated steering makes it easy to manoeuvre the machine in narrow spaces and tricky areas.
Commercial grade transmission
- High-specified variable piston pumps with separate gear boxes for front and rear axle.
Hillside driving performance
- The machine’s low centre of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
- A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on the situation and ground condition.
- Solid and hardened PTO axle for maximum efficiency and durability.
- Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficiently without tools.
Kubota diesel engine
- High performance 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with full pressure lubrication. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Ergonomic operator’s interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
Hydraulic power steering
- Heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- The tilting hood and easily accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
- For easy maintenance and longer lifetime.
Offset cutting deck
- For easy handling of corners and close-up trimming against walls and fences.
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
Durable ladder frame
- Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent serviceability.
Cast iron rear wagon
- For improved durability the complete rear wagon is one piece of ductile cast iron.
Heavy-duty deck design
- The cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of 4.5 mm (7 gauge) steel.
16 inch wheels
- 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
5 Year Warranty
For more information, visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Front Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com