AWD | 44" or 48" Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna P 524X is a front-mounted petrol ride-on lawn mower, built for commercial use. Furthermore, this machine is compact and versatile with articulated steering, All-Wheel Drive and a powerful engine from Kawasaki. Moreover, an electric attachment lift enables efficient and comfortable work. Intended for facility management companies, sports clubs and for contractors who want a manoeuvrable ride-on solution for year-round duties in complex areas. Finally, delivered deck-less, this machine can be equipped with 112 and 122 cm Combi cutting decks.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Power output – 13.9 kw
- Cutting width, min-max – 112-122 cm
- Speed forward max – 13 km/h
Patented articulated steering
- Moreover, the patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Additionally, the machine’s low centre of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
Durable ladder frame
- Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent service ability.
- Moreover, a wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
Hydraulic power steering
- Furthermore, heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
OHV-engine by Kawasaki
- Furthermore, this machine is equipped with a Kawasaki V-twin engine with overhead 90° valves, high performance lubrication system, cast iron cylinder liners and dual stage canister air filter. As a result, this machine combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Moreover, the unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficiently without tools.
- The front-mounted cutting deck gives an excellent overview of the working area, enabling precise, close-up trimming.
- The low profile front-mounted cutting deck gives unbeatable accessibility under fences, bushes, park benches etc.
- Operator environment designed around the user. Furthermore, the control panel is raised with all controls ergonomically positioned for easy access. Moreover, the most frequently used controls are positioned at the front while controls used less often are positioned further back.
- Furthermore, the tilting hood and easily accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
16 inch wheels
- 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
Offset cutting deck
- For easy handling of corners and close-up trimming against walls and fences.
Dual LED lights
- Moreover, this machine has dual LED lights for enlarged lighted area and safer operation in darker conditions. Improved visibility, both near and remote.
Electric engaged parking brake
- Furthermore, this machine has parking brake with electric engagement enables safe handling in seated mode by operator as well as remote mode using the FlexiDrive remote control unit (P 524XR EFI).
Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
- Moreover, the vehicle has a Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and seat belts certified to five international standards including OSHA and SAE requirements. Finally, the ROPS ensures a safe ride for the operator.
- Electrical front- and rear outlets for power and control of attachments. Moreover, this machine has simple installation and only needs to be installed once, fits all attachments requiring electric control. Kit includes power outlet, electric wiring and switches for the control panel (available as separate accessory).
Commercial grade transmission
- High-specified variable piston pumps with separate gear boxes for front and rear axle.
Cast iron rear wagon
- For improved durability the complete rear wagon is one piece of ductile cast iron.
- Moreover, the Husqvarna X series facelift features several improvements. Furthermore, these updates include a more reliable, upgraded PTO belt system, a hardwearing foot plate made of corrugated steel sheet and a more compliant and robust pedal system. For greater rigidity and reliability, the position for the cutting height adjustment location is on the cutting deck.
- For easy maintenance and longer lifetime.
- Moreover, service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
Ready for Combi deck
- Prepared for the high-performing and unique Combi deck. Designed to deliver a cutting result in top-class, offering two cutting methods in one deck; mulching or rear discharge (mulch plug removed). Stamped from a single piece of steel plate in a flow-optimized design to deliver best in class mulch result.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Front Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com