Rear Discharge | AWD | 44" or 48" Cut Width
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna P 524 is a compact and efficient All-Wheel-Drive front mower for year-round maintenance in complex and narrow areas. Moreover, this machine is suitable for sport clubs and hotels as well as housing agencies and contractors who want a versatile, compact front mower that is highly manoeuvrable. Thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has a perfect overview of the working area. This means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, bushes etc. Furthermore, this machine has an increased durability through long-life components. In addition, attachments such as flail mower and broom give increased productivity all-year round. Finally, the price includes Combi deck 122cm. Moreover, the Combi deck 112cm is also available via special order only.
- Motor/engine manufacturer – Kawasaki
- Power output – 18.64 hp
- Cutting width, min-max – 112-122 cm
- Speed forward max – 13 km/h
Patented articulated steering
- Moreover, the Husqvarna patented articulated steering increases driving experience by improving manoeuvrability.
- Furthermore, the front-mounted cutting deck gives an excellent overview of the working area, enabling precise, close-up trimming.
- Additionally, the low profile front-mounted cutting deck gives unbeatable accessibility under fences, bushes, park benches etc.
- Moreover, the high-performance Combi deck is stamped from a single piece of steel plate. Furthermore, it’s a unique solution that delivers efficient mulching and rear discharge with exceptional results as well as problem-free operation.
Commercial grade transmission
- High-specified variable piston pumps with separate gear boxes for front and rear axle.
Hillside driving performance
- The machine’s low centre of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
- A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on the situation and ground condition.
- Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficiently without tools.
- Ergonomic operator’s interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
Hydraulic power steering
- Heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- The tilting hood and easily accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
- For easy maintenance and longer lifetime.
- The practical carrier can be used for extra equipment.
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
Durable ladder frame
- Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent serviceability.
Cast iron rear wagon
- For improved durability the complete rear wagon is one piece of ductile cast iron.
16 inch wheels
- 16 inch wheels both front and back for optimal riding comfort and accessibility.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Front Mowers PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com