Petrol | 24" Bar | 5.6kW | 7.4kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
Experience the power of our 90cc petrol chainsaw range! Husqvarna 592 XP ® is developed for professional forestry and tree care workers who demand the best in heavy-duty performance, reliable operation, and well-balanced manoeuvrability.
Moreover, featuring AutoTune™ 3.0, this chainsaw starts easily and runs optimally in all conditions. Furthermore, the powerful X-Torq engine combined with the X-Cut C85 chain delivers best in class cutting capacity and power-to-weight. Finally, equipped with X-Tough™ Light bar, available from 24” to 36”.
- Bar length (inch) – 24″ to 36″
- Cylinder displacement – 92.7 см³
- Power output – 5.6 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 7.4 kg
Best in class cutting capacity
- Moreover, the cutting capacity is the result of combining the extremely powerful X-Torq® engine and the razor-sharp X-CUT™ chain, and the end result is unparalleled levels of productivity. It’ll make you better and faster and provide an improved cutting experience.
More efficient – Best in class power-to-weight
- When compared to competitor models in the same displacement class, the new 592 XP® offers an unbeatable combination of low weight and high power output levels, making you more efficient. The saws optimized balance is a result of optimized centre of gravity and the X-Tough™ Light bar and will provide for easier manoeuvring and a more efficient workday
Easy starts and vital reliability
- Furthermore, the starting procedure is simplified and only one starting procedure is required no matter the conditions, or the temperature of the engine, which further improves the reliability. Additionally, it’s equipped with a heavy-duty air filter with rubber sealing and a robust crankcase that handles bars of up to 36″.
- Moreover, thanks to AutoTune 3.0, the engine settings are always optimized for maximum startability and performance in all conditions, keeping you going no matter the challenges. No need for manual carburetor adjustment..
- Easier diagnostics means quicker and better service at the dealer. The service connector allows the technician to connect your saw to the digital service tool and do all vital checks in no time.
- Keep your saw and yourself up to date with Husqvarna’s digital services. Just plug in the optional Integrated Connectivity Device under the cylinder cover. Then you’re ready to connect and diagnose the engine.
Better chip ejection avoids clogging
- Furthermore, the clutch cover design optimizes rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long-fiber wood.
- Moreover, less weight in the saw reduces the strain on your body and makes the saw nimbler. The lightweight muffler adds to your comfort and work efficiency without making a fuss.
Retained bar nuts
- Furthermore, the retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
Flip up tank caps
- Moreover, the Flip up tank caps is easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system
- Furthermore, carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. Moreover, the filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust
- Gives you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
Retained starter screws
- Furthermore, the retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
- Moreover, low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
Felling sight to last a lifetime
- Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Visible fuel level
- The large transparent tank window makes it easy to check the fuel level at all times without opening the tank lid.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com