Petrol | 20" Bar | 4.3kW | 6.6kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
At just 6.6kg with a powerful 4.3kW engine, the Husqvarna 572 XP ® has a better power-to-weight ratio than any other Husqvarna saw with similar displacement. Furthermore, this machine has 12% higher cutting capacity than previous equivalent models.
Moreover, the excellent cooling and heavy-duty filtration mean great endurance and performance. Hence, while the smart design and easy operation keep productivity high even with long guide bars. Finally, with AutoTune™, Air Injection™ and low vibration, it’s built to deliver all day long.
- Bar length (inch) – 20″
- Cylinder displacement – 70.6 см³
- Power output – 4.3 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 6.6 kg
Higher cutting capacity
- Moreover, the new engine design offers a wide usable RPM range for peak performance even under heavy loads. Furthermore, this machine has 12% higher cutting capacity (compared to previous models in the same cc-range) makes the saw ideal for productive operation – even when using long guide bars.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life
- Furthermore, the new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation
Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system
- The Husqvarna 572 XP ® comes standard with a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation saws. The result is a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
10 times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment
- Moreover, the AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Furthermore, the Husqvarna’s anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
Flip up tank caps
- Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
Better chip ejection avoids clogging
- Moreover, the clutch cover design optimises rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long fibre wood.
Soft cut-out system
- The innovative system for engine control design provides a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
Better manoeuvrability provides full control
- The front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control.
Felling sight to last a lifetime
- Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
Visible fuel level
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust
- Gives you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
Rubber handle inlay for safer grip
- The rubber handle provides a firm grip, while still allowing you flexibility while you work.
- AutoTune gives optimum engine performance throughout automatic engine settings.No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
5 Year Warranty
Extend your warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty, with the purchase of a minimum quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil (either 1L, 2L or 4L) with the respective Husqvarna finished product, at the point of purchase. See the Husqvarna Warranty Page for full details. Note – this warranty extension applies to domestic use only; commercial warranties differ. Visit the Husqvarna Warranty Page or ask in-store for details.
Please download the Specifications – Chainsaws PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com