555FX Clearing Saw
Petrol | 2250-24t (9") Blade | 2.8kW | 8.9kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 555FX is a very powerful forestry clearing saw developed for full time spacing tasks in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provides raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Short tube and bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Cylinder displacement – 53.3 см³
- Power output – 2.8 kW
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 8.9 kg
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Adjustable handle bar
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Relieves pressure on the hand muscles.
Easy blade switch
- Magnet locking pin holder facilitates easy blade switch.
- The LowVib anti vibration system effectively reduces vibrations from the handle and throttle control.
- Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area. Adjustable back plate for perfect fit.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
Forestry bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed for forestry use with high blade speed for best cutting performance.
Auto return stop switch
- When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to the start position for trouble free starting.
- Comfortable handle design.
- Soft handles for optimum comfort. The handle makes it easy to turn and use at different angles.
Please download the Specifications – Brushcutters PDF for detailed technical information on this model.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com