550iBTX (Skin Only)
Electric | 36V | 54m/s Air Speed | 6.3kg
Available only from our Yatala branch.
The Husqvarna 550iBTX (Skin Only) is a powerful, well-balanced and ergonomic backpack battery blower with impressive blow force (21N) for professional use. Its class leading power, low vibrations and noise levels allow you to work in public settings, even in noise restricted areas. The Husqvarna 550iBTX (Skin Only) blower is IPX4 weatherproof and features continuous boost mode and cruise control as well as an intuitive key pad with battery status and running modes directly on the handle. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of your equipment, inventory control, machine usage, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app.
- Battery voltage – 36 V
- Battery type – Li-Ion
- Air speed – 54 m/s
- Weight without battery – 6.3 kg
- Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
- Machines with a built-in connectivity module can easily be connected with Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more.
- Easily accessible Boost mode gives you unlimited maximized blow force when needed.
- High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- The impressive 21 N blow force raises the battery blowers to the next level in terms of performance. The blow force is equal to that of a petrol 50cc backpack blower.
- Handle with new intuitive user interface. Size of buttons adapted for easy maneuvering even with gloves. The battery bar on the keypad shows the battery status, helps you to plan your work based on the remaining runtime.
- Set the exact blow force you require to get your job done, even in Boost mode. Cruise control can easily be engaged with the side button.
- A cover hides the cables between the handle and the blower. The backpack’s battery cable runs near the blower and is secured with a clip.
- The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
Low noise levels
- The low noise levels make longer working hours, as well as working in noise sensitive and restricted areas, possible. The impressive blow force, put in relation to the low noise level, makes the blower stand out in the competition.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Husqvarna – www.husqvarna.com